Proud of you

Get ready for some well deserved fluff

This Chapter Includes:
-Implied Child Abuse
-Oc's from "You can't get rid of me"
-Overwhelming Fluff
-Monoma's a good boi but his parents are shit

The sky was dark, dark grey clouds cast above Neito. His white button down shirt shirt soaked from the rain. People passed by him, he knew, he heard their footsteps. He was slightly mad at them but the anger never surfaced. His anger was the reason they kicked him out.

His blonde hair stuck to his face, the rain slipping down his face blending in nicely with his tears. He kept his backpack to his side, knowing all his belongings were ruined. He curled in on himself, trying to preserve the rest of his heat. Was he going to die out here?

"Monoma? Dude! Why are you out here?" Neito looked up, another blonde staring down at him. He had gold eyes, gold hair and a black lightening bolt on his left fringe. It was Kaminari Denki from class 1-A.

Monoma growled, "Why do you care? You 1-A students think you're a bunch of hotshots! So why would you care about me?! W-why...?" He broke down, he couldn't keep up his facade anymore. He lowered his head and cried in his arms. He heard shuffling beside him, then the drips of rain stopped falling on him.

He looked up and saw Kaminari sitting next to him, the umbrella positioned between them. Kaminari was staring in his eyes, searching for something Neito couldn't define. He than smiled sweetly and grabbed Neito's shoulder, pulling him to his side. "What really happened bro?"

Neito somehow felt safe in his arms, it felt really nice, like he could say anything and won't be judged. "My parents kicked me out."

"Why?"

" I don't know the exact reason. But it's probably a combination of my attitude, my grades in the first semester, and my class in UA." Neito whispered, feeling more tears run down his face. He curled in on Kaminari's side, chasing the heat the boy produced.

"Dude! You're freezing!" Kaminari said, now wrapping both of his arms around the shaking boy. It was quiet for a few minutes, aside from the calming sound of the rain. "Monoma, come with me." He said suddenly standing up.

Neito was confused and startled at the interruption. "W-What? Where are we going? What are you doing?"

Kaminari tried to keep the umbrella over Monoma as he bent down to grab his backpack. "We are going to my house." He stood back up and held a hand out to Neito.

"What? No no, you don't need to do that! I'll be fine out here!" Neito said, waving his hands around.

"I mean, if you want to stay here and get sick for the rest of the break, fine by me. I'm just gonna steal your stuff and come back here with my brother to get you when you fall asleep." Neito thought about it. It would be better to go with him, but what if he's just lying to him? No one will come back for him... But...

"Oi! Kaminari!"

_____

Neito and Kaminari walked in silence, Neito was snuggled up to Kaminari's side, holding the umbrella for both of them. Kaminari just got off the phone, with what Neito would assume was his parents a few minutes ago. Kaminari was talking about what happened, then was laughing and joking around. Was he laughing at him?

"I'm glad you decided to come with me." Kaminari smiled at him. Neito looked up, seeing nothing but warmth in his golden eyes.

"Yeah, it seemed like the best option." Neito whispered. He cuddled closer, embracing the heat the boy gave off. He was still cold, and he thought that he might have gotten sick.