Drarry with kids

Mpreg sorry if u don't like it but only for a little
Fluff
—————————————————————

"Push!" The nurse exclaimed, Draco was crushing his husbands' hand screaming loudly until another high pitched scream was heard and the blond slumped back with a cry onto the bed.

"Congratulations it's a beautiful healthy girl" The nurses quickly washed her while Harry whispered to Draco and kissed his sweaty forehead.

"You did it baby"

"She's here"

The nurse quietly interrupted their moment asking Harry if he wanted to cut cord which he quickly did. After cutting it he was handed the baby. She had white curly hair, a pointy face just like Draco's but her nose was the same as Harry's, her skin was golden and rosy a mix between Draco's pale skin and Harry's darker. He walked back to Draco who was being cleaned up after delivering the placenta. Draco looked uncomfortable but his frown quickly faded looking at Harry with the little bundle in his arms. Draco extended his arms signaling for the baby, Harry quickly handed her to his husband who looked at the baby with tears in his eyes.

"She's so pretty" Draco whispered and the little baby slowly opened her eyes at the sound of her parents voice. Her eyes were just like Harry's, emerald green and with little freckles of gold. Draco carefully took one finger placing it on the palm of the baby who grabbed onto it.

"Have you two decide on a name?" The nurse asked as she finished cleaning Draco and healing him with several spells. The two nodded.

"Yeah it's Aurora Luna Potter-Malfoy" Harry replied as the nurses eyes light up.

"That's beautiful!" She beamed "I'll leave you three and come back in a few minutes to see how you are doing and help you feed her" The couple nodded again and the nurse was out of the door.

"I love you" Harry kissed Draco, a kiss short but filled with passion and raw love.

"I love you too"

~

"Aurora come here baby! we are going to the burrow for christmas!" Harry took the baby out of her crib and at the sound of the burrow she made happy gurgling noises and giggled.

"Are you excited?" He tickled her stomach and sides making the baby squirm and laugh freely. Meanwhile Draco watched them by the doorway leaning on it a bit.

"Oh hey there" Harry said once he realized Draco was watching them, blushing a bright red. It was least to say Harrys mouth watered looking at Draco. He was wearing a dark green tuxedo with a white undershirt and black shoes, his hair without any product making it curl a little at the ends.

"Darling you're staring" Dracos voice shook him out of his trance and he went back to change the now one year old baby. She was wearing some black jeans and a big green sweater to match Draco's while Harry was wearing light washed jeans and an old red Weasley sweater that probably was useless because Molly would sure give him a new one. Draco moved closer to the baby picking her up as Harry walked to their closet to get jackets.

"It's your first christmas" Draco whispered against Auroras head kissing her forehead as the baby continued giggling. Harry came up behind him and draped his arms around his husbands waist kissing his neck.