"She's amazing Potter, leave me alone"

"Potter how in Merlin's balls am i supposed to use this...thing" The Iphone hanging from his delicate fingers almost as if it was toxic. Next to him Harry chuckled and turned from the TV to look at his lover.

"It's easy, you press this" he pressed the middle button and Draco gave an unattractive shriek making Harry laugh "and then you put in your password, mine is 6 5 80" Harry passed the phone to Draco with a smirk while Draco looked terrified of the mobile.

"I don't understand why you would use such an important date as my birthday for your stupid muggle phone" Draco half mumbled half grumbled as he pressed the buttons on the screen, immediately changing to the home screen.

"Right so there's a bunch you can do but for now I guess you could just...mmmm" Harry took the phone from him and scrolled through his phone and pressed a little green and black app.

"Here listen to some music while I go do laundry, i have earphones if you want them" Draco carefully and mildly terrified but intrigued to use the thing, decided to press a big square in the screen with the words "Lady Gaga" in them, and a good looking lady in it.

It took him to another weird screen and he pressed on something that said "Poker Face"

...

The jump his body made and the noise in the back of his throat scared Felix, their white cat with a blue and a green eye, so much that it's fur stood up and he too gave a loud shriek.

All while Lady Gaga was singing the intro to the song, Harry, who had been watching through a little window in their kitchen, barked a laugh and even choked a little on spit as he watched Draco grumble and panicking, his fingers tapping rapidly the screen making different songs start and end abruptly as he changed it. Finally his boyfriend decided to help him and paused the song while Draco was calming down a terrified Felix.

"Fuck you Potter! What in the fuck knuckles is that?" Harry laughed again, handing Draco back the phone but he only shook his head and backed away.

"Fuck knuckles? Who are you and what have you done with my beloved darling?" He threw himself in the sofa Draco had just been laying in with an exaggerated sigh. Draco mumbled something that sounded like "why do i love this idiot?" and Harrys mouth formed into a lopsided grin.

"Well I love you too, now if you play the song then sound is going to come out of here" Draco nodded "and well that's it, don't touch anything else and wear these" He plugged in the earphones in the little aperture and placed the buds on Dracos ears who shivered. "Be careful because it may be too loud so start low and go higher" Harry smiled again and walked to the washing machine. Leaving a confused Draco, slowly he made sure the volume was low just as Harry had informed, and pressed "play" again. The song "Bad Romance" started and Draco's eyes widened sparkling with mischief , his mouth quirking into a smirk and his legs carrying him to their shared bathroom, right in front of the mirror.

.....

"Harry!" A head of flaming red hair appeared through the floo, a tall dark skin man wearing a simple yet stylish green sweater and black jeans and a golden skin little girl with straight black hair wearing a purple dress, tumbling behind her.

"Gin! It's been so long" Harry hugged her and threw a smile at Blaise who happily returned it and ruffled Willow's hair.

"Why is Lady Gaga playing? i though you said you didn't like her. Oh and where's the birthday gay?" She asked as they all took a seat in the living room waiting for more guests to arrive. Harry laughed at that with Blaise while Willow giggled.

"I'll have you know, the reason Lady Gaga HAS been playing for the past two weeks in this house is because of the 'birthday gay' as you call him" Ginny snorted, man spread and took a gulp from her fire whiskey. Blaise next to her smirked as Willow copied her exact moves- only changing the firewhiskey for a caprisun- "How did he end up finding her music?" And with a groan Harry told them the whole story, by the end Ginny had a look that to the naked eye some might say it read "i'm sorry for you" but to Harry it was clear she meant "I'm trying to feel sorry but it's fucking hilarious" Willow was talking with Felix and her thestral stuffed animal -Aunt Luna had gotten it for her- and Blaise had a smirk that pretty much resembled Ginny's but his really meant "that's my best friend"

Soon enough even more people arrived and the party begun, only Draco wasn't there. Harry had checked on him after Hermione and Ron had arrived, their only daughter Rose perched on her hip. Hermione's hair in a messy bun at the top of her hair, a loose shirt hanging from her shoulder and jeans with snickers, Ron on the other hand just wore a simple button up with jeans and little Rose navy blue sweats with a white top and a small headband at the top of her head. Harry had walked in the room and asked if Draco was ok but the blonde had frantically yelled "Not ready Potter!" and slammed the door. So now here they were, all the Weasley family, with their partners, Narcissa and Andromeda Black who came with a young blue hair boy, Pansy Parkinson, Theo Nott, Luna Lovegood, Neville, Seamus who came with Dean and their son.

"Harry is Draco ok?" Hermione asked, they were all dispersed around the house and chatting. Harry laughed and shrugged.

"You know how he is Hermione, he loves to look good -not that he doesn't always look good because, believe me, even if he had a stomach bug his face would still glow- but anyway he sent me a text saying he'll be here soon" Just then, the music changed to 'Just Dance' and Draco walked in the room a dark blue dress that had white, grey and blue lace and a turtle neck, a black coat on top and black leather heel boots, his fingers adorned delicately with purple, blue, silver and green and to top it off the Black crest in the shape of a necklace hanging around his neck.

Everyone cheered at him, he twirled and smirked just as a model would. Ginny snorted but clapped and whistled loudly. Rose seemed to extremely impressed by his outfit and started giggling loudly making Hermione and Ron -Yes, even Ron giggle- along.

Not many seconds after almost everyone walked over to Draco who greeted them with a smile and received any present they had for being, wether it was small or big, he accepted it and placed all of them in a small table.

"My, you look ravenous Draco. And walking like that to Gaga! You should be a model" A few snorts, laughs and smiles played along the guests while Draco only felt his face tint a dark crimson red all the way from his neck to his pointy ears and cheekbones.

"She's amazing Potter, leave me alone" Harry smiled. Oh yes, he was very much in love with his boyfriend, soon to be fiancé (fingers crossed) but don't tell Draco. *wink*