Make up sex

smut warning
daddy kink
use of toys during sex
———————————————————————

"I hate you Malfoy!" Roared Harry, the two husbands were fighting because Draco had been spending too much time at work and didn't pay attention to Harry but what bothered the dark skinned man the most was Draco always came home smelling like cherry when he always used cinnamon soap and a wood and mint cologne.

"Harry I swear i'm not cheating on you! Astoria and I are just working together! you know I don't even like her! She's annoying and always giggles but not like your giggles that are cute and hot at the same time hers are like a fucking dementor laughing! Harry please!" He pleaded. Harry didn't know what to do, it was clear his husband didn't like Astoria but it was not fair he wasn't spending more time with her than him.

"Cant you just stop working with her? please?" Harry sniffled and cried as Draco went over to him and hugged him, his taller form making Harry engulfed his body in Draco's.

"I'll try and tell Kingsley ok? I love you Harry, a lot please remember that" Harry nodded and kissed Draco, their love filled kissed quickly turned into a lustful kiss when Harry placed his hands in Draco's bum making him moan a little and suck at Harry's tongue. Draco with the heat of the moment ripped open Harry's pajamas shirt and moved his hands all over his body, feeling the muscles and how they contracted from quidditch practice he had the day before. Harry started grinding on him making both adults moan and Draco to throw his head back exposing his neck which Harry quickly attacked, making the blond moan and squirm trying to get more friction. Harry tapped at Draco's thighs signaling for him to jump, and he did. Then taking him to their couch and sitting down so Draco was straddling him while grinding down. Harry started taking off Dracos clothes making the boy moan louder and kiss Harry when he got to his pants and underwear. He ripped those off and with a simple spell Harry was naked as well. The friction of their cocks rubbing without any fabric between them made Harry groan and grabbed onto Dracos hips surely leaving a mark while grinding on him harder.

"H- Harry pl-please" Draco begged throwing his head back as Harry started massaging his bum, spreading his cheeks and carefully inserting a finger through his crack and smirking at his husbands blush when he felt a bit of rubber in his husbands entrance.

"Mmm you have had this inside you all this time baby boy?" He moved around the plug with one hand while the other one grabbed his bum making him force Draco to stay put.

"Ye- yes daddy" Draco tried not moaning but obviously failed when Harry pushed the plug harder inside Draco making it hit a bundle of nerves that sent a shot of pleasure through his spine making his knees weak.

"Baby boy you deserve a punishment for touching yourself without permission"  Draco nodded rapidly but Harry wasn't happy with that so he slapped Draco's right cheek with a lot of force, leaving an extremely red mark. "Words baby, use words" Harry growled.

"S- sorry da- daddy" Harry smirked and picked his husband up by his thighs, one hand kept moving the toy inside the man and the other kneading his bum. Their hard cocks rubbing together in between their bellies making Harry's find fuzzy with pleasure and his pupils grow even wider. After arriving to their room Harry placed Draco on the bed and went over to their closet to get a box which from he took out a cock ring, cuffs, a gag and a huge rainbow vibrator.

"Here you go" Harry cooed as he placed the gag in Draco's mouth, his jaw stinging from the stretch and drool dripping, he then placed the ring in his husbands dick making him make a noise at the sudden change of temperature. Harry got on top of Draco and cuffed his ankles and wrists to their bedposts leaving him spread wide and a beautiful view to Harry. Harry lowered himself down in his husband a little, kissing at his neck, collarbones and chest while the other hand lingered through his husbands abs and v-line leaving Draco a squirming and moaning mess. Harry with the need to give his husband a little more pleasure started sucking on a nipple, his tongue trailing the hard bud and sometimes even biting at it.

"Daddy~" Draco moaned sounding muffled because of the gag sending a shrill to Harry's now painful erection "not yet baby boy"  He purred at Draco and carefully took the vibrator next to him as well as some lube. He took two fingers, scooping some of it and applying a lot of it in the vibrator. His hands moved down from Draco's cock to his arse, one finger carefully circling his wide stretched entrance "Mmm let's take this out shall we?" Draco moaned loudly when Harry moved the plug still inside his husband even further before taking it out completely. Draco whimpered at the loss of something inside him but his voice was cut off when Harry inserted the vibrator, setting it to the highest setting before going back to his husbands face and licking the drool falling from his chin. Meanwhile Draco was moaning loudly through the gag, his eyes watering, his legs shaking and his dick shifting and jumping from pleasure in his stomach.

Harry moved onto Dracos dick, the tip painfully pink and swollen leaking pre-cum but not quite a lot because of the ring preventing him from release. He licked it, his tongue flat licking his balls and dick making Draco moan more, tears of pleasure spilling from his eyes and falling onto the gag. Harry took all of Draco inside him, bobbing his head up and down fast while his hand went to his own dock and started pumping it. He clenched his teeth around his husband making him scream in a mixture of pain and pleasure. Finally Harry felt that pool of heat form in his lower stomach and came, white strings of cum coming out of him in their bed in which they had done this a million times since they got together. He got up and smirked at his husband. His cock red and hard as a rock, his ankles and wrists cuffed to their bed, a gag in his mouth, the vibrator at full power inside him and the ring around his cock.

"Bad boys deserve punishment baby" And Harry left leaving his husband in all that pleasure only for coming back five minutes later and pounding his husband onto the mattress until he came twice.