Potter The Stalker part 1

A/N: hey everyone i just wanted to let u know this one is extremely long and slow burn so it's a good one HAHSH. Im going to be writing it in parts but anyway i hope u like it! it took forever.

Ok here me out on this one, the timeline is completely different and this fanfic sets in a different time ok? I KNOW, it's weird but i had to change it like that so there were some things the characters could do or say, also sorry if some things don't line up with the timeline like sirius and the marauders actually living in the 70s but then this story is set a lot after so sorry about that but i had to change it like that, ok now read the trigger warnings.
Trigger warnings:
Mentions of self harm
Anxiety
Depression
Blood
Panic attacks
smut
Disclaimer: The character's looks are based o books, for example skin color, hair color and eyes.

Word count: 13,712
————————————————————————

The place was disgusting, covered in piss, random body fluids making it smell horrid, spider webs and only one tiny window at the top right corner. It wasn't as bad as azkaban of course but considering he would go there if this trial didn't end well, he wanted to cherish not having to live next to his lunatic old father and dementors. Draco Lucius Malfoy was sitting on the uncomfortable cold floor, his back hunched up with his knees brought up to his chest as a way of protecting himself from the demonic cold in the cell. It was the ministry cell for criminals who were waiting to start their trials but Draco wasn't really excited to start it, he was sure at least only Pansy would talk in his behalf because she knew what had really happened, but it was Pansy against everyone else in the room. His mother was already in house arrest since she never took the death eater mark but as for Lucius he got a life sentence in Azkaban. Draco remembered the day they took him, he tried getting away so much he snapped his neck leaving him unable to walk making it harder for the Aurors to take him.

An auror came into the room with the cells walking loudly until he reached Draco's cell and opened it with his wand. The auror took a hold on Draco's old and thin clothes making him stand up and his bones to crack like fireworks. With a spell he placed new chains in his hands and ankles and apparated them outside the trial room. Draco started hyperventilating, he thought he had this under control but his anxiety seemed to kick in again and suddenly he felt like he couldn't breath, the auror didn't even look at him twice because of the fact that he was a known death eater. Draco took small breaths and closed his eyes until the auror pulled him inside, walking inside about ten more aurors appeared next to him and Draco only hung his head low looking at his feet hearing all the murmurs and whispers about him, his lungs burned with the desire to breath but he just couldn't. Kingsley sat in front of the room, they pulled Draco into a tiny cell in the middle of the room his body aching as they forced him to sat down in the uncomfortable metal chair. His once blond rich and soft hair now matted with sweat, grey with dust and spots of red from the blood of his skull cracking open when the aurors pushed him inside his cell for the first time, that was two months ago and Draco was sure that deep cut was infected. The sound of people stopped when Kingsley knocked with the gavel and he cleared his throat.

"This is the trial of Draco Lucius Malfoy, charged for becoming a death eater, the murder of Albus Percival Wulfric Dumbledore, helping death eaters enter the castle of Hogwarts school of Witchcraft and Wizarding and running away after the war. I'm going to ask you to look at me when the questions are being asked and an Auror will give you a dose of veratiserum. The use of a memory pensive may only be used in extreme cases when only one witness was there" There was a pause where Draco looked up at the Auror outside the cell who forcefully opened his mouth and dropped three drops of the potion, Draco gagged at the taste but it only came out as a small breath as his lungs were still aching and wanting to be filled with air but Draco couldn't.