You little sick baby

Pure fluff basically and only a tiny mention of smut but nothing much since it's not actually intercourse.
Tw: mention of vomit
————————————————————————

"That flu has been going around all the wizarding world! Please be careful and take measurements, it is not deadly or more harmful than any common flu but it can be really contagious so please try to be careful. Now for the weather-" A chubby man with glasses in the newspaper said making Harry roll his eyes. Of course he knew about the flu, Draco was a healer at St. Mungos after all and he had been getting a ton of patients recently. The symptoms were all the same, dizziness, coughing, sore throat, aching lungs, headaches and if it got worse stomach/abdomen pains. Harry decided on going to the kitchen to get some tea ready for his husband since no matter what he would always apparate to a very distanced place from their home and then walk not giving one damm about the weather and today was a rainy day with cold autumn breeze so Harry knew his husband would come home soaking wet and probably shaking but pretending to be fine. He quickly turn on the stove and let the kettle boiling as he heard the noise of keys and the front door opening.

"Merlin and Morgana" Draco groaned loudly taking off his coat which was drenched in the rain water, the one time he forgot to have a backup umbrella they had the biggest storm in London! just great! Harry chuckled as Draco stomped to one of their living rooms and sat down in the big comfy black couch which was only in that specific room because they only used it to watch movies in the huge TV. Taking some biscuits, the tea and silverware as well as the cups he put them all in a tray and walked over to were his husband was shivering like crazy with his hands tucked in between his legs to try to keep them warm but failing miserably.

"Come on, love." Harry planted a soft kiss on Draco's mouth and watched as Draco relaxed under his touch and accepted the tea gracefully.

"How was work?" Harry knew it was a dumb question considering the distress on Draco's face but whenever someone asked Draco about his day or life it made him feel safe and Harry knew that.

"Terrible, a patient with the flu vomited all over their bed and then when they to were going to apologize more vomit just came out!" he practically shouted and Harry chuckled, rubbing his back soothingly. They talked more until Harry noticed Draco started shaking again "Go take a nice hot bath it'll help you warm up" Draco nodded stood up but as soon as he did, he clutched his hand at his head and shut his eyes his body moved from side to side tumbling around until Harry stood next to him and hugged him close to his chest. "Are you ok?" He asked giving Draco a sip of the tea "Yeah probably just tired" He smiled and walked upstairs to their bathroom to prepare a delicious bubble bath.

After Harry finished working on his new piece of art someone had commissioned to do he walked upstairs putting his shoulder length hair in a man bun and changing into his pajamas to see Draco already asleep, he was laying on his stomach with one leg perched up, his hands under the pillow and his face tilted to the left. Harry smirked when he saw he was wearing one of harry's hoodies -that he often wore after quidditch practice with George and Ginny- and his boxers. He got in bed pulling the covers over him and draping an arm over his husband who unconsciously snuggled into his warmth and they fell asleep.

The next day Harry woke up at 4:00 am to be on time for quidditch practice, he took a glance at his husband who in the middle of the night changed his position to use Harry as a pillow and had his head on the crook of the shorter males neck, untangling himself from his koala husband he realized Draco had a frown on his eyebrows and was sweating a little, thinking he must be hot he made sure the duvet wasn't keeping him too warm and kissed his cheek as a goodbye.

Draco woke up with a pounding headache, he groan when he couldn't find his husband on the bed and tried getting up but ended up falling back on the bed and deciding on sleeping a little more, thank god he had a free day. After a whole hour more he felt the bed sink and a pair of lips in his forehead and expected a cheesy pet name -that Draco secretly loved- but instead he got a gasp.