Period

Trans!Draco. Don't like it? don't read.
Possible Tw:
Dysphoria
Mentions of blood (more specifically period blood)

Disclaimer!!

I am not referring to Fag as the slur! it's a way of saying cigarette. (btw i can say the slur)

I know it's short but i wanted to write a quick fluff but i also wanted to give u guys something since i'm working on two long stories rn.
————————————————————————

"Fuck" Muttered Harry under his breath, the regular pads Draco liked to wear were nowhere to be seen in the aisles from the Gas station store. Grumbling he squatted down even more and tilted his hair, rummaging through every box to try and find the pads that were useful for his boyfriend. The store was the only one that was 24 hours opened in about ten more kilometers, disappointed he took out his phone -smiling at the screen saver of Draco, his eyes wide and his mouth forming a  wide smile as he watched the various stars and lights that shone over London- and quickly dialed Draco's number. Worrying a bit as it continued ringing he kept looking around, eventually sighing when Draco's soft, pained voice came from the other side of the phone.

"Harry?" Barely a whisper came out of his mouth and Harry cringed.

"Baby they don't have the pads that you like" His heart crumbled at the sigh and small pained groan that he heard, after a few seconds came the reply;

"Tell me which ones they have" Harry quickly pulling out the boxes of pads, he examined them quickly.

"Well there's the ones with only a little drawing of the drop and they do have wings, but i reckon those are not good for you. The next have three drops although the box is opened so that's just a no. There's a box of tampons but i know you don't like those and the last are the ones with the five drops but they don't have wings either" A discomfort sob came from the phone and Harry heard how Draco was probably moving around the couch, his hand pressed flat onto his heat pad laying on his lower belly. Just as how he had left him before Draco begged Harry to buy him the pads and some other things like snacks and beverages.

After a few seconds another barely audible sigh was heard. "Can you bring the ones with the five drops please?" His voice cracked at the end. Harry was quick to obligue and eventually pay for the products he had brought (he knew how much Draco craved crisps and chocolate when he was on his period)

He got in his car quietly but quickly, his boots crunching whenever he took a step in the snowy road. Lighting a fag between his lips he placed the bag in the passenger seat beside him and drove off. As their road came to view he smiled and took one last puff of the fag hanging between his lips and dropping it to the ground. The heel of his boot smashing it.

The front door creaked from the cold weather outside, the silhouette of Draco visible from the moon light coming from the big window next to him. His scrunched face -a result of pain- softened at the sight of Harry who quickly walked over to him, dropping the bag on the table right in front of the blond where a -now cooled- cup of tea laid next to a bottle of pain killers, and sat down next to his boyfriend, immediately cuddling him. Draco placed his legs on top of Harry's making him look like a baby being cradled. His head came turning at Harry's and pecked his lips sweetly.

"Thank you" His hoarse voice came out as a barely small cry.

"Wanna go change while I prepare some more tea? I'll get you my hoodie that you love, you seem to be a bit cold darling" Draco nodded and got up to the bathroom, taking the pads with him while Harry used light the fire and placed the kettle in it. He walked into their room where he could hear the package of the pads being opened coming from the bathroom, and got a hold of his navy blue huge, warm hoodie Draco loved to wear because even if he wasn't wearing a binder, his breasts wouldn't show. As he made his way downstairs, their green eyed orange cat Michelangelo curled up to his leg and plopped down on a cushion next to the sofa. Draco came back wearing a new pair of short black shorts and an old graphic t-shirt of Harry's. The man dressed him in the hoodie with such care and patience that it melted Draco's heart. As they cuddled together on the sofa, Draco waiting for the pills to work and occasionally eating  a crisp and Harry massaging Draco's lower belly right on top of the heating pad, they relaxed and eventually dozed off.