第7章

Please notice that I changed your age to 12.

It was the end of school and Y/n and Bakugo were going home together.

Y/n could feel eyes on her and Bakugo. Maybe it was because she had his jacket on? No, maybe it was because the two of them were holding hands.

Yup. Totally.

"Umm, Tsuki?" Y/n looked up at Bakugo who was not giving a fuck.

"What" Bakugo was still looking down to
Y/n.
"I wanna go to the park" Y/n said giving the blonde the puppy eyes. Bakugo blushed lightly and looked away from Y/n.
"N-no. We have to get you home to your mom before the old hag starts nagging then she usually do" Bakugo said.

Y/n pouted and looked to her left. As she did she heard music.
"Huh?" Y/n stopped and started to look around.

Bakugo noticed that Y/n stopped.
"What is it. Come on we gotta go" Bakugo saw that ot was getting dark and Y/n had short legs. He had no other choice but to pick Y/n up.

"Whoa! Hey I can walk!" Y/n shouted but Bakugo didn't care.

Soon Bakugo reached Y/n's house. But when they got there they saw Muzuki pulling out the driveway.

"Huh? Oh! Y/n baby come on I need to tak you for your flu shot!" Muzuki shouted from inside the car.

Y/n jumped out of Bakugo's arms and took of his jacket.
"Here" Y/n lifted the jacket as high as her short arma could reach.

"Tch, keep it. Give it back to me tomorrow and it better be fucking washed" Bakugo said as he walked away

Y/n just watched him walk away.

Muzuki started to honk the horn multiple times to get her daughters attention.
An irk make appeared on Y/n's forehead.
"Dame it Muzuki I'm coming!" Y/n said as she put the jacket back on and running to the red car.

"Ohhh~ is that Bakugo's jacket?" Muzuki wiggled her eye brows. Y/n frowns
"Shut up and drive" Muzuki laughs

The two drive to the mall and got Y/n a quick flu shot and decided to get something to eat.

"Oh hey do you wanna meet one of my new co-workers?" Muzuki asked.

Muzuki was now working as a nurse at a elementary school.
"Uh, yeah sure?" Y/n just continued to drink her apple juice.

The two drive up to a school building. Y/n sees a woman with white hair and red streaks. The woman entered the car and sat in the passenger seat.
"Muzuki-kun thank you so much for picking me up. And this must be your daughter that you were talking about?" The woman with gray eyes smiled at Y/n.

"Yup. She's my little girl" Muzuki said with a prideful smile. Y/n blushed lightly at how Muzuki would act so proud when Y/n was quirkless.

"Hi" Y/n said with a smile.
"Hi. My name is Todoroki Fuyumi. I hope we become good friends" Fuyumi said with a smile.

Y/n nods.
"It's nice to meet you." Y/n said.

"So we are going to pick Fuyumi's little brother. You don't mind right sweetie?" Muzuki asked.

Y/n smiled while nodding
"Kk" Was all she said as she looked out to the window and snuggled with Bakugo's Jacket.