第18章

Y/n walked hand in hand with Izuku, smiling widely.
"You seem happy!" Izuku said with a small chuckle.

Y/n giggled
"Yeah! I don't know, maybe I'm just happy to be back. And with you Izuku?"

Izuku was happy too. But he was worried being out and about after she had went missing. Y/n said everything was a blur. All she remembered now was that she was at the park and that she was super hungry.

Actually, Y/n has been having a big apatite lately. That's why they are heading somewhere to eat. And surprise surprise, it's an All Might themed restaurant. But Y/n didn't seem to mind, as long as she got to eat, she was happy.

"So, how has school been? Is high school hard?" Y/n asked as she ate her fries.

Izuku chuckled and leaned in to wipe off all the crumbs on Y/n's face. The girl smiled and thanked him.
"Well, no. It's not as hard. I actually made friends. Oh! And our home room teacher, guess who he is!" Izuku was the one smiling widely this time.

"Who?" Y/n took a sip from her drink.

"It's Eraserhead! He's so cool, he threatened to expel us but he's okay. . . Kinda scary too." Izuku went on and on about his classmates and their cool powers and many more.

Y/n listened to it all with a smile. She stopped listening and just focused on the boys face, how happy he was. That was all that matters.

Izuku dropped Y/n home. He wanted to tell her things, ask her some questions. But he didn't really get too. He doesn't know what's holding him back to ask a simple question. But it never happens.

"Bye bye!" Y/n said as she waved to Izuku. Izuku did the same and walked home.

Y/n went back to school. Things were, calm.
"Morning Kaneme!" Y/n said with a smile. Kaneme nods and handed her a juice box.

"Aw, you remembered." It was apple juice. She drank it rather fast, luckily, Kaneme pulled out another and gave it to her.

"Hey. . . Umm, Y/n?" Kaneme spoke.
Y/n looked at him
"Yes?"

"Are you, happy?"

". . . "

". . . "

The silence was eerie. Y/n's eyes we're dark. Staring holes into Kaneme.

"Of course! I'll be even more happy if you give me more juce~" Y/n said with a playful smirk.

"Ah. Yeah sure. Your an addict for this I swear." Kaneme tossed the girl another box of juice.
"Yay!"

Muzuki caressed Y/n's head while humming a song. Muzuki didn't want
Y/n to leave her sight ever again, even at home, but she just couldn't keep her around or follow her around as she pleased.

"My sweet little girl. I promise I'll never let you be taken away from me again."
Muzuki kissed the crown of Y/n's head.

Suddenly, she heard the doorbell. Muzuki frowns, the sound of the bell made Y/n almost wake.

Muzuki stood up and went down and opened the door, ready to tell off the person who rang the door at this time.

"Ah! Hello, sorry for the intrusion, especially with this time. But I saw the lights on so I decided to introduce myself." A man spoke.

Muzuki wouldn't be lying if she said the man before her was attractive, but she didn't care for any relationship at the moment. Just Y/n.

"Im Shin, your new neighbor."

-

Today was just a normal day for others, but for class 1A, it was their filed trip day. So many were excited, many chatting and getting to know each other more.

Katsuki was busy on his phone, texting a certain h/c girl.

Tsuki: I already folded your laundry just remember to eat
Read at 7:15 √

:Apple Juice Monster
K! Are you still coming on Sunday, Mom said she wanted to try this new recipe you might like

Tsuki: yeah, I'll be there. You ate right?

:Apple Juice Monster

Yeah I ate

Bakugo squented his eyes. And typed.

Tsuki: Tell me what you ate. You lie. I'll stuff a celery in your mouth.

On the other side, Y/n was sweating bullets. She did eat, but she only ate pancakes and Nutella with apple juice ofc.

And Muzuki watched her eat it. So if she lied to Bakugo, he'll ask Muzuki and then she'll tell him the truth! Y/n sighed, she just decided to leave him on read and come up with an excuse.

Y/n didn't go to school today. She was at home with Muzuki. Y/n was in Muzuki's room, Muzuki said that she had to clean Y/n's room and wanted to do it alone so Y/n is just chilling in Muzuki's room.

A small yawn left the girls lips. She felt tired all of the sudden, she then closed her eyes and didn't open them for a while.

Meanwhile

The trip to USJ was supposed to be a rescue training. No using powers against others, just saving.

But that easily changed.

Villains started to come out of the portal that came out of nowhere. And things went down hill from there.

Aizawa was panting, trying to catch his breath. He was pretty beaten up, getting attacked by other villains and going against Shigaraki for a bit.

But what was really making things worse for him right now, was the one standing in front of him right now.

"So you sided with them. . . Why the change of heart, Black Knight"
Aizawa was glaring hard at the vigilante who's costume changed. Well, it was the mask mainly. It covered the vigilante's face fully, it was similar to a motorcycle helmet, but less thicker.

The vigilante didn't speak, only attacked. With Kurogiri's help, the vigilante was able to teleport near by to catch Aizawa off guard. But Aizawa was able to fight the Black Knight off.

He has fought the vigilante enough to know the style.

Everything seemed to be going well for the Villains, until All Might Showed up.
That's when they had to retreat.

After that, the Black Knight was no longer a vigilante. They were now labled as a villain.

Sitting on a stool at the bar, the Black Knight was playing with their knifes as they listen to Shigaraki complain.

"Here you go." Kurogiri slides a cup of apple juice to the Black Knight. They took it and used a straw to drink from under their mask.

"And you! Why didn't you just kill that damn Eraserhead and that damn green haired boy!?" Ah, now Shigaraki was going for the Black Knight.

Of course they did not answer.

Shigaraki went on about how All For One just dropped the Black Knight on him, saying they were special. Yes, Shigaraki knows of the Black Knights power.

But they are just so infuriating sometimes. But at least they follow orders.

Black Knight stared at their gloved hand for a moment. Thinking back to when that green haired boy tried to help Eraserhead.

". . . Zuzu"