第12章

Y/n kicked a man in the stomach, causing the man to fall on his knees.
Y/n hit the man in the face with her knee.

The man fell to the ground, blood coming from his mouth and nose, and a few cuts that were on his face.

Y/n sighed.

Y/n hasn't been out kicking ass in awhile due to her depression kicking in. Well, it was always there. It's just kinda like a voice.

For awhile it's just kinda whispering, so you can ignore it. Then it starts to mumble, yeah you can deal with that.

Then it starts to actually talk in a loud and clear voice. And you can't ignore it due to your mind being empty at the moment. So the voice echos through your abandoned mind.

But soon your mind will be filled with all the sad and negative things the voice says.

Y/n decided to just finish for the night. She was about to walk away when suddenly, her wrist were fought by something.

Y/n looked to see a familiar black haired hobo.

"You haven't been out in awhile, Black Knight" Eraserhead spoke.

Y/n didn't say anything she just sighed.
She didn't feel like dealing with this hobo.

"Listen-" before Eraserhead had even finished say one word, Y/n had suddenly pulled the man and had him hit the brick wall. That's when she used multiple smoke bombs with a mix of terr gas. She dissapered in the night.

"Shit!" Aizawa cursed under his breath.
This knight really didn't want to get caught. And it was getting on Eraserhead's nerves.

Y/n was sleeping soundly, head on Muzuki's lap. Muzuki was talking happily with Inko.

Izuku was just sitting on the side while listening to the wemon talk and just watching Y/n dead asleep.

Izuku was still hooked up on what Bakugo had told him earlier.

FLASHBACK TO 20 MINUTES AGO

"Ah! Kachan. What are you doing here?"  Izuku asked.

The Midorya family stopped by at Muzuki and Y/n's place. So when the door had rung Izuku said he would open it, but he didn't expect Bakugo to be at the door.

"Huh? What the hell are you doing here, Deku?" Bakugo said. Still in an angry voice but he wasn't yelling. For some reason, Izuku was felt uneasy by the way he had said it. Offended even.
Like Bakugo wasn't angry at him in general, just angry that he saw him here at this house.

"Well, my mom and Y/n-chans mother wanted to talk to each other while me and Y/n-chan hang out again." Izuku said with a smile.

A 'tch' slipped the blonde boys lips.
He wanted to get to Y/n and ask her a question. He wanted to know if she was hurt that Izuku lied about not having a quirk.

Well, to Bakugo it seemed like Izuku had lied.

"Don't go showing off that quirk of yours too much. Gonna break her heart." Those words had just slipped out of the blondes mouth without warning. Bakugo didn't even expect that to happen, but he honestly didn't care. He just walked away, leaving a very confused green haired boy.

PRESENT TIME

'What did be mean by that? Break who's heart? Y/n-chan? Why would Y/n-chans heart be broken. Was she sad? She can't be sad, I had a quirk now so I can protect her!' Izuku know how it felt to be alone. How it felt to not have someone who understood.

But in his point of view, Y/n should be happy about having him to protect her and be by her side whenever! So he didn't see why his friend would be mad.

"Good question, why would my heart be broken, Zuzu." A voice had snapped him out of his unconscious mumbling.

He looked up and saw Y/n who's arms were crossed and giving her friend a odd look.
"Y-y/n-chan. Umm, how long have I been mumbling?" He asked, blushing in embarrassment.

"I don't know. I just woke up and your mother and Muzuki were gone." Y/n said with a yawn at the end.

"O-oh. How long did you hear?" He asked.

"Just the part when you asked why I would be brokenhearted. That would only happen if I was foolish enough to fall for someone." Y/n said with a jokingly grin. But she knows deep inside, that she is already heartbroken by being the only powerless person again.

And plus, she can't- no, she won't fall in love. So it is nearly impossible.

Izuku was over thinking on how to apologize. He was about to say sorry. But Y/n had suddenly hugged him. He wS so shocked by this the two fell back. But good thing the two were still on the couch

Y/n was on top of Izuku, still hugging him.

"Zuzu. . . I lied. I'm not happy." Y/n said, her face was buried in his now broad chest. So her face was a little muffled, but he could still hear. He could especially hear how hurt she was.

"I'm sad that you have a quirk. I'm sad that your gonna become a hero and forget me." She was actually telling the truth. She wasn't lying. She decided to just be weak in front of Izuku for a second. Just to see how he'll react.

Izuku's wide green eyes soften as he wrapped his arms around the younger one.
"Y/n-chan. With or without a quirk, you know I'll be with you no matter what.
I'll make sure of it." He said the last part holding her tighter.

Y/n sighed.

She didn't know how she was feeling by the answer. In all honesty she didn't know how Izuku would even answer to what she had just said.

"K." Was all she responded with.

Sorry the chapter is as short as me🐸