第9章

Sorry this is going tp be a very short chapter. Please forgive me and my laziness😖

The Todoroki's and the little odd family of two had a great time at dinner.

Todoroki was drawn in by Y/n's warm smile and how she wasn't afraid to speak her mind. It was funny to see the mother and daughter duo argue here and there.

Soon the Todoroki siblings had to take their leave.

"It was fun hanging out with you and your sister man" Y/n said in a smile. Todoroki nods as Y/n hugged him suddenly.

He froze for a second but slowly wrapped his arms around her small figuer and hugged her tightly.

The Todoroki siblings left and Muzuki had fallen asleep.

Making it a perfect time for Y/n to go out, again. She just had to wash off some blood on her desk from her last outing.

_

Y/n sat on a roof looking out to the city.
The lights never got old.

"Do you like the view" a deep and unfamiliar voice said. Y/n flinched as she quickly stood up and looked behind her to see a man that looked like he was made of purple smoke.

And next to him was a man in a suit. He was bald and half of his face looked like it was crumbled paper.

Y/n pulled her knifes out and got into a fighting position.
"Not much of a talker. I get it." The bald man said with a little smile.

Y/n frowns as she eyed the two men.
"You seem to be a reasonable person.
I want to give you an offer" The bald man walked closer.

Y/n acted quickly and threw the knifes to the man and took her extra knifes out.
The knifes that were thrown suddenly disappeared into some purple smoke.

Y/n's eyes shifts to the purple man.
'Must be his quirk'

"Your quick. And prepared. That's why I want you to join me." Y/n paused. She lowered her knifes but was still on guard.

"Good, good, good."

_

Y/n sighed as she plopped down on her bed.

So much things happened today.
Y/n looked to the black envelop that was given to her by the bald man.

He promised to set her free.
Free from hiding.
Free from the hate.
Free from the sadness.
Free from being tired.

It was a very tempting offer.
Hell Y/n thought she was going to brake down right in front of the man.

The thought of being free and not being held down by all of those things made her feel free for just a second. But she declined the offer. Yet the man still gave her the envelop just in case she changed her mind.