第13章

Kaname was glaring down at his math work. He glanced to Y/n who was three students away from him. Doing her work with ease.

When he tried to read her mind for the answers, he was instantly hit with numbers and words and equations he didn't understand!

He frowns as he stopped using his quirk. How can she not be brain dead yet? It's the last day of school and she's being a fricking pro at math right now.

Class ended and Y/n was going to be walking with Bakugo today. She was waiting at the gate for him.
She saw that it less people were around. She was going to call Katsuki and tell him she will walk on her own.
But she paused when she heard singing.

It was the same singing she heard last time. It sounded so beautiful, she couldn't help but walk twords it.

Her body was moving on its own. But at the same time she wanted to see who the beautiful voice belonged too.

Y/n was making her way to the garden
'Wait. . . Was there always a garden here?' Y/n questioned. Suddenly, her arm was grabbed and yanked her into someone's chest.

Y/n was turned around and her e/c eyes we're met with light blue ones
"K-Kaname?" It felt like Y/n had been broken out of a spell once she saw who it was

She felt a shiver go down her spin as she saw that her usual playful and cheeky friend had a serious look on his face.
"Y/n. . ." He spoke.

Y/n was feeling nervous. What the hell was happening!?

Suddenly he bowed on the ground
"I NEED YOUR HELP WITH MY MATH HOMEWORK!" He shouted.
". . ." Y/n deadpaned at the boys action.
"How the hell do you get homework when the school year is already over?"
She said, angry at his dumb actions.

"Look, I don't know shit. But your great when it comes to math!" He said with a pleading look.
"*pfft* I barely passed. The teacher is equally an asshat to all his students. Should've picked another teach."
Y/n said with a teasing tone.

Kaname just kept begging. Y/n agreed and was immediately dragged away from the green house.

ಥ_ಥ

Kaname watched as Y/n, or the Black Knight was resting behind a gass station store.

"She's been going out less and less."
A females voice spoke.
Kaname didn't have to look behind him to see who it was. More like he didn't want to look at her at all.

He kept his gaze on Y/n who was drinking apple juice.
"What do you want, Yuki."
Kaname finally looked over to the red haired girl who was floating on a dark gray cloud.
"Now now. Is that anyway to talk to your older sister?" Yuki pouted.

Kaname rolled his eyes. He then looked over to Y/n again, but her brake time had finished and she was gone. He frowns, now seeing he had lost track of Y/n.
"Why did you stop her from coming to me?" Yuki spoke as she watched her brother walk away.
"She's my mission. Not yours." He said sternly. Yuki chuckled
"Oh dear brother. Don't tell me, your in love with her. Because the L. O. V. Wont-"

Yuki was cut off by a blue tail wrapped around her throat tightly.
"𝙄 𝙢𝙚𝙖𝙣 𝙞𝙩 𝙔𝙪𝙠𝙞. 𝙁𝙪𝙘𝙠 𝙤𝙛𝙛."

Yuki frowns, she put both her hands up to show she is backing down. His tail unwrapped her neck.
The two siblings part ways. Of course, the other not keeping their promise.

(♥´∀`)/

"No, you do the equation in the parentheses first." Y/n said

"What!? But- but you said that I have to do the highest one in the question. And the equation in the parentheses is addition!" Kaname said in frustration.

"Yes yes. But everytime there is a parentheses you always solve the equation in it first. No matter what."
Y/n said. Kaname nods, finally understanding.

"Kids! Lunch!" They heard Mizuki shout. The two quickly made their way down stairs. They ate the lunch Mizuki made for them. Taking a little mind brake that Kaname desperately needed.

As the two of them ate. The doorbell rang.
"You two stay. I'll get it." Mizuki said, she stood up and grabbed a bat.
Kaname was a little shook by the action
He looked to Y/n for answers
"We didn't plan on anyone else coming over. She's a little paranoid when it comes to unannounced guests."
Y/n said, drinking her apple juice.

Kaname nods as he glanced back to Mizuki who looked through the peek hole
"Oh. Him again." He heard her say. He frowns as he used his quirk to hear more better.

"Hi! I'm here to see Y/n." The voice spoke.
"Yes. She's with a friend right now."
Mizuki said. Kaname was trying to figure out who this person was. It wasn't Bakugo, nor was it Midorya.

"Kaname. What's wrong." Y/n spoke. Snapping Kaname out of it.
"Huh? Oh nothing." He said. Trying to ignore this strange feeling he felt. Like something bad was going to happen.

"Y/n. Your friend is here again." Mizuki said, coming into the dining room.
The two look to Mizuki and saw  someone following behind. Once Kaname saw who it was, his blood ran cold.

Akihiko Kurosaki

'What the hell is this bastered doing here!?' Kaname thought to himself. He quickly took ahold of Y/n's hand. Preventing her from getting up and going twords the other male.

Akihiko noticed the action and glared at the blue boy.

Y/n was of course very confused. And felt oddly disturbed by the atmosphere they have created in this dining room

𝙃𝙞𝙞, 𝙄'𝙡𝙡 𝙚𝙭𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙆𝙖𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙔𝙪𝙠𝙞 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧. 𝘽𝙪𝙩 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙆𝙖𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙨 𝙖 𝙡𝙤𝙩 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙔/𝙣. 𝙃𝙚 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙨 𝙖 𝙡𝙤𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙚𝙤𝙥𝙡𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙙𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙔/𝙣 𝙬𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙜. 𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙨 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙝𝙚 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝘼𝙠𝙞𝙝𝙞𝙠𝙤.