第5章

The three got downstairs and sat where the elder women sat

"Smells good, what y'all make?" Y/n sat next to the seat that was next to Muzuki "You have eyes use them" Muzuki said as she smirked at the girl who glared at her

"So Y/n, you just started school how's that going for you?" Inko says smiling

"Well I'm doing good, I met both of your son's so that's a good thing right?"

Mitsuki scoffed
"No I think you might just had bad luck meeting this little fur ball!"

Y/n laughs
"Yeah he has angry issues, but that might go down in time" Y/n says.

Mitsuki smiled softly
"not only are you cute but smart. Katsuki why don't you get yourself a girl like little Y/n?"

Katsuki and Izuku nearly spit there drinks
"WHAT THE HELL HAG!!" Katsuki yells.

"Yup, the two seem perfect for each other~" Muzuki says. Y/n chokes on her pancake and looks at Muzuki in disbelief
"You on drugs aren't you" Y/n says.

In an instant Y/n gets hit on the head by Muzuki.
"Ow, dame I was just asking all you had to do was answer!" Y/n says while rubbing her head.

Katsuki and Mitsuki laughs at Y/n as she was getting yelled at by Muzuki. Izuku and Inko look at each other and chuckle at the little situation.

1 hour later

"Ok, the three of you be safe!" Inko says shouting at the three kids

"We will Mrs. Midoriya!" Y/n says waving goodbye at the three mom's
"Bey!" Izuku shouted

Y/n looks back at Katsuki who had his back facing to everyone else.
"Yo Tsuki, you gonna say bey to your mom or what?" Y/n says.

"What did you just call me?" Bakugo says as he turned to see Y/n with a little smile. "It's my nickname for you. Get it, Kat-Tsuki. Since you took the time to call me little shit I thought to myself. Hey why not come up for a nickname for the sad sea urchin!"

Katsuki looks at Y/n disbelief.
"I got nickname for Izuku too. Right
Zuzu?" Y/n says and looks behind her where Izuku was just following Y/n who was walking in between the two boys.
"Y-yeah" Izuku stutters looking down.

Y/n just smiled and slowed down to be next to Izuku. Katsuki noticed this but continued to walk but a little bit slower. "Just one more year and you guys are outta middle school" Y/n says
While yawning. Y/n was still pretty tired since she had a run in with Eraserhead. The painkillers aren't working like they used to either.

"What's your quirk?" Katsuki asked quietly.
"Huh, you say something Tsuki?" Y/n couldn't hear Katsuki.

"I said what is your dame quirk!" Bakugo shouted turning around to see Y/n frozen in her tracks along with Izuku who was panicking in his mind.

Bakugo seems to like Y/n a little bit, so if he finds out that Y/n is quirkless then Bakugo will hate Y/n forever.

Suddenly Y/n started to giggle. Then she was laughing. The two boys just look at her in shock.

Y/n's laughter slows down.
"Come on guys, we gotta get to school"
Y/n says as she grabbed Izuku's hand and started walking.

Time skip to School

Y/n got to her class as did Midorya and Bakugo.

But when Y/n got to class she saw someone in her seat.

It was a boy with dark blue skin and red hair. He had two 3 inch horns and a tale that was the same color as his skin.
Everyone was so quite. But Y/n could feel their cold stairs.

Y/n sighed and walked up to the boy in her seat. The boy who was just looking down to his phone, noticed someone was staring at him.

The blue boy looked up to see a girl that had a blank face.
"You lost or something?" The boy said with a frown looking at the girl who also frowns.
"Your in my seat" The girl said. The boy chuckled
"Don't see your name on it" the boy said sounding like one of those white boys that play football in American movies

Y/n glared at the boy and reach in her bag. The boy looked at Y/n with curiosity as she pulled out a black marker.

Y/n bent down to the edge of the desk and wrote down

Y/N L/N DESK. NO BLUE BOY'S ALLOWED

"Oh look at that-" Y/n stood back up and had her hands on her hips with a grin.
"My name" Y/n smirked at the boy who was just staring at the desk wide eyed.

The boy grimmest and stood up
"Bey, bey" Y/n said mockingly as the boy walked to an empty seat that was two desk away from her.

The class started and the blue boy was giving Y/n his full attention.

Sorry this was a short chapter but I have not been feeling well lately. I hope you all are safe ❤❤