第20章

Y/n was laying in bed, staring at the ceiling with a board look on her face.
Y/n suddenly got sick, and right when the Festival starts!

Y/n doesn't know why, but she felt like her energy has been drained out. But by doing what? She hasn't been doing much since school started.

She sighed and turned over in her bed and tried to fall asleep. Which had her knock out pretty fast.

Muzuki walked into Y/n's room and saw the young girl asleep. She smiled softly as she pulled a chair out next to the girls bed and sat there. She gently caressed her daughters hair as she pulled out her phone and took a picture.

"So cute~" Muzuki leand down and gave her sweet little girl a kiss on her head.

Muzuki has been more, clingy towards Y/n. I mean that's natural for a parent to feel that kind of way for their child after they have been missing for days!

Muzuki decides to watch the Festival on her phone while staying by Y/n's side.

Kaneme stared at the black covered figure laying on the bed. Breathing slow and steady.

He sighed as he put his head in his hands and reflected on his actions.

He was going to visit Y/n. But Black Knight went berserk just an hour ago and he had to deal with it.

A knock on the door was heard. Kaneme turned to look at the already open door, just to see Kurogiri.

"Oh, sup." Kaneme said with a lazy grin.

"Hello. I came to retrieve Black Knight. They are needed." Kurogiri spoke as he started to walk into the room.

Kaneme frowns
"Now? She just started to rest."
Kaneme stated as he crossed his arms.
Kurogiri continued to walk pass him and gently picked Black Knight up.
"She is needed by Shigarake." Was all Kurogiri had to say for Kaneme to stop talking.

The blue boy watched as Kurogiri left with the young one in his arms. A deep frown made it's way on the boys face, his tail swishing side to side aggressively.

Three words repeated in his brain as he kept his frustration in
'Suck. It. Up'

Y/n was awake. Muzuki had passed out on the chair. She stared at the phone that was still streaming the Festival.

Her dark e/c eyes stared as the green haired boy fought with his amazing quirk.
.

.

.

.

Amazing quirk

Those words repeated in her head.
Why were, quirks, so amazing?

Did the quirks make the person, amazing? Worthy of the attention, the attention. The affection.

Y/n's eyes slowly drifted over to Muzuki. Y/n realized that Muzuki was holding her hand. The girls eyes soften as she squeezed tightly.

"It's your power! Not his!"

Her eyes went back to the small screen.

What was this feeling bubbling up inside her? It hurts. It hurts so much. Why. Her grip on Muzuki tightened. Waking the older up.

"Baby?" Muzuki spoke, causing the girl to snap out of her trance.

Suddenly the feeling that was bothering her went away. Wired, that hurt feeling went away.

Y/n ignored the feeling and happily watched the festival with Muzuki.

Meanwhile

A picture of Izuku was shattered completely. Once it was on the ground it was stomped on multiple times until most of the glass became yo small to even be of harm to any bare feet.

The picture was dirty now and crumbled, the face barely even visible.

Shigaraki watched with a pleased creepy smile. The angry that
Black Knight just released is not compared to her true anger for the green haired boy.

Making things easier for him. While this little ball of mentally unstable child takes care of this "Deku"

He can finally destroy All Might.

Suddenly, Shigaraki was snapped out of his thoughts when he heard crying. He looked over to Black Knight and saw that they we're crying!

Shigaraki froze in place. Not knowing what to do, he spoke.
"Why are you making that sound? Stop that."

But the young one ignored him and started sobbing and fell to their knees.
Above the destroyed picture.
"L-lier" she stuttered. Shocking Shigaraki.

He didn't know she could speak.

"Lier! Lier lier!" She started to bang her fist on the picture below her and cry harder. Shigaraki stood in place as he watched Black Knight have what he assumes to be a mental breakdown.

The violence Black Knight showed just a moment ago went away, they softly picked the warn out picture that was lipm in their arms.

"Zuzu *sob* Zuzu!"

"Tch, bipolar much. . . " he mumbled under his breath.

Kurogiri showed up and gently picked the young one with his smoke.

Black Knight clung to the purple smoke man.
"I told you to be gentle with her, Shigaraki." Kurogiri spoke.

Shigaraki frowns and back into the counter
"I didn't do or say anything wrong. She just went. . . Berserk.

Kurogiri sighed and stared down at the young one who was holding the picture close to them.
'It seems like anger, sadness and Jealousy wasn't the only thing that made it's way into her' He thought to himself.

'Sympathy truly is a dangerous thing'