Chapter :8(The travelers)

So it's been a weeks since I arrived at the forest...I have been maping the forest using detection magic and I have to say monsters around the forest keep getting stronger and stronger than before..well for me they are not a problem but....my beautiful dress was covered with monsters blood and it smells awful.. and no matter what I do the smell doesn't go away.... And because of this my clothes are decreasing in number...And because of that I made my clothes covered with magic protection...and for convenience sake a katana as well.... killing monsters is easy but I want to get out of the forest...

After a month passes...

Zirnia was wandering around searching for herbs to make magic potion using Alchemy,she detected human presence using detection magic... They were surrounded by the a pack of silver hound wolf an [A rank] monster...it consists of 12hounds

She hurried towards them using acceleration movement...She was happy that she could finally meet humans after a long time..She jumped over a cliff, with a bang she landed behind the silver hound wolf... immediate fear ran through their blood...the wolf leader recognise the presence of this particular human.. she massacred a large number of monsters in the forest already..and that fearsome figure stood in front of them..they were retreating but a wolf attacks Zirnia and in the blink of an eye the whole pack was anhilated...The humans stood there completely still.. while Zirnia was cleaning the blood of her..

Silver hair like silk, blood red eyes like jewel and porcelain skin. A peerless beauty..if you call this human a goddess you won't be exaggerate...

if you call this human a goddess you won't be exaggerate

"Umm..so. hi?.". Zirnia spoke out while dusting the invisible dust off her body...

"Ah! Thankyou very much for saving us from the monsters!!" A man with green hair with borised body said aloud...

A blonde girl thanked me with the rest of the crew...

They said that they were going to the capital to deliver some goods to the builder in the capital..but were attacked by the bandits. The adventures with them were of C Rank..but the bandits out numbered them so they took another path to the capital through the forest of death but they met with another crisis but Zirnia saved them....

"But young lady ,What are you doing here by yourself" Gilbert,the old man with green hair asked..

"Well, I was thrown in the forest". She paused a bit "by my father so I been looking for to get out of the forest" Zirnia chuckled softly

Gilbert looked at Zirnia with sympathy thinking what she had gone through to become like this..
He told Zirnia to come with him to the capital..She happily agreed and asked when they'll depart.. Gilbert said they would depart after two days..

It was starting to get darker outside so Gilbert told them to take out the tents but Zirnia said that they can come to her house..

"But wouldn't we be a problem to you" marine, the girl with the blonde hair said

"My house is plenty big so I can take you all there.. I will cook for you aswell" she persuaded them and they finally gave up..

They started following Zirnia deeper inside the forest. She stopped at the front of the pond and removed the invisible barrier around her house..they were surprised to her house..it was quite large not only that the things inside the house were something that they were not familiar with..

Marine asked". Did big sister Zirnia made this house!?"

"Yep I made this... is this house to your liking?"

"It's beautiful I have never seen any houses like this before!!" Gilbert exclaimed enthusiastically..

"I am glad..you liked this" she said with smile...if smiling could kill everyone would have been dead..

"Everyone go sit around the table I'll bring food for you to eat!!" Zirnia said as she disappeared in the kitchen

After some moments, she brought out fress food from the kitchen for them to eat ..they were fascinated,they had Neven seen any food like this one before... they cautiously eat the first spoon only to finish it in a matter of time...

They laughed and talked all night long