Chapter:18 (Original novel)

So I am already warning you all that some of the things you are about to read would not make sense.... so please kindly comment and ask if you don't... Or else the story may not make sense later....!!!
_________________________________________________

The World (Aldephine) this novel " The Dawn of the empire" was based  on the settings of Magic and sword...  Magic exist in this world and most of the people are able to use it... There are five basic elemental magic that are fire, water, earth, wind and metal...

Commoners have one magic attribute whereas there are some rare cases where some people have two attributes aswell..

Nobels can have more than two to three attributes...apart from all the elements ,Nobel's have attributes depending on their bloodline and lineage...(for example the Rosalie dukedom has the bloodline of ice maiden, hence the strongest attribute out of all would be the ice attribute)

Royalty has the purest aswell as strongest bloodline aswell as lineage... They have the royal bloodline magic, it is the strongest bloodline magic..(Different Royalty have different attributes)

This world is compromised of multiple countries all ruled by different monarchs... There are five most powerful empires namely Kale emipre, Arcanium empire, Dryadalis empire, Geescht empire, Sicundas Empire....

Kale emipre inhabited human and this is where the whole novel ' The Dawn of the empire' was taking place , Dryadalis empire was inhabited by the elves, spirit and fairies, Geescht empire was inhabited by the demons and kins, Sicundas empire was inhabited by the beast folk and finally The Arcanium empire this place was a neutral a zone between every other races and nations and was the most prosperous of all the kingdom...

The Protagonist of the novel "The Dawn of the Empire" was Emily Pants, Daughter of viscount Paris Pants... She was a reincarnator....(confusion may begin from now) she was reincarnated into a novel called "Princess and the forgotten origin" as a no name character... In her previous life she was a pampered and rich daughter of a billionaire... She died in her previous life because of a god's mistake... Because of that she was allowed to reincarnate... Emily choose to reincarnate in the novel "Princess and the forgotten origin" and to be the heroine of this world... She was granted a wish from the god... She wanted a magic which could take others magic, title etc... 'Plunder' It was the forbidden spell but due to their guilt the god granted her wish...

Just like that Emily reincarnated in the world of Aldephine... The original protagonist of novel 'Princess and the forgotten origin' was Zirnia Rosalie... Zirnia was actually not the real daughter of  Duke Felix Rosalie but the lost Princess of the Arcanium empire... Her hair and eyes were the proof of her Bloodline... The day Zirnia was born, a civil war broke out and the royal capital was engulfed in the war... So to protect Zirnia, a nanny took Zirnia and ran way from the country making everyone believe that Zirnia was dead... After a few months she was now settling in the Empire of Kale... When she heard the news that the war ended with the death of the empress she broke down to tears but she decided that Zirnia should be returned to her rightful place, to her father and brothers...

When she was traveling to reach the port of the kale empire she was ran overed by the carriage of a noble...

It was the Duchess of the Rosalie duchy... Duchess Lily Rosalie... The Duchess had a miscarriage and was suffering from depression.... When she found Zirnia in the arms of a woman she broke down and began crying saying 'my child my child' she took Zirnia and went back to her duchy... Duke Felix Rosalie was astonished but because of the depression duchess was always in the low spirit but now because of a child of unknown origin she was smiling again.... But that happiness was soon over... The duchess suffered from an illness and after some months later she died... She wrote in her will to make Zirnia a rightful daughter worthy of the Rosalie duchy... Duke who loved the duchess agreed to her will and made Zirnia his own daughter but he couldn't accept Zirnia as he thought that her filthy blood of unknown origin was not suitable and not to mention her eyes and hair colour was unheard of in the Kale emipre... He deemed her to be cursed as the duchess began to feel sick since she came in her life... He loathe her.. so did his son Edwin Rosalie and the people of the Rosalie estate....

The story progresses as the male lead of the original novel Luka Vivian Richards Kalp the third Prince of the kale empire came in... He was originally supposed to fall in love with Zirnia after their first meeting and that did happen and soon they were engaged to eachother... Luka went to the town to search for a gift for her... But in the town he meet Emily Pants... Emily used her charm magic which she plundered from someone else and made Luka fall in love with her... And because of that Luka came to hate Zirnia... Because of this the original plot of the novel changed... Zirnia suffered since her childhood because of Luka's absence...

Later when she entered the Royal academy, Emily plundered the Title of Saint from her and made it seem like Zirnia bullied  her to gain the love and pity from everyone... Emily thought that since Zirnia was the original protagonist she would later be found and be crowned as the princess of the Arcanium empire anyway so she didn't need the supporting characters and male lead... Little did she know that it will lead to the death of the Zirnia...

Later in the Novel Zirnia suffered from emotional issues and because of that Zirnia's magic attacked herself and it lead to Zirnia being bedridden... Which caused her to miss her original brother from meeting her... Duke later ordered for Zirnia to be poisoned but Ailes Melor rejected his order which lead to his death and causing Zirnia to be insane...  Emily later learnt of this and went to Zirnia with Luka and other male leads... Emily used her saint magic which she stole from Zirnia on her but little did they know that it was a death sentence to Zirnia as it would torment her whole being as the saint magic she used was originally Zirnia's and the magic would try to get back to the original host....

In pain and anguish, Zirnia went completely Insane and dragged Emily to the forest of death where she tried to kill Emily as she learnt that Emily stole everything from her... A few days before Zirnia received a later from Emily and Emily wrote everything inside it like how she reincarnated and what she did... Zirnia asked Emily why she did that and Emily said ' because you are the protagonist so everything would work out for you anyway' Zirnia snapped and she proceeded to attack Emily but before she did a sword pierced her heart and that sword belonged to Luka the person she loved... As she was losing consciousness she heard Emily say ' This is the only thing I can do for you now' she used holy magic on her again... Zirnia died painfully... And that was how she died...

Later Emily was consoled by the male leads and other people including the Duke Felix Rosalie that she did nothing... Emily did not tell a soul about what actually happened like how she was actually reincarnated and all... As the story progresed  Emily was proposed to by all the male leads and she said she loved them all equally and that's how the story ended... She did not released any of them from her charm magic...

The readers of the novel "the dawn of the empire" criticized the author saying that the heroine was nothing but a green tea bitch.. a pathetic white lotus.. and how she stole what wasn't her...

The author said that what they wrote was what they saw in their dream... After that author stopped reply to the readers...