Chapter 23

As soon as Principal Vavir left, everyone looked at eachother. They had a single thought in their head 'teacher bear is a big narcissist'

"Ahem! Attention please.. my dear students, as my grandson- I mean my student that is your Principal Vavir said we should get familiar with eachother."

Everyone one by one began to introduce themselves.

"I will tell this only once that the teaching method I used is very different from the way other teachers teaches you all. So if you want to quit you can quit now because later no matter what you'll not be allowed to quit anymore. Did you all get it ?"

Castella Hildegard raised her hand.

"Yes Castella what is it you want to ask?" Zirnia asked

" Umm teacher bear... I-I am not able use my magic anymore would I still be allowed to study in this class?" This was the question all the students present here wanted to ask... Almost all of them can't you magic anymore.

"Yes you can. Anymore questions?" None of them raised their hands anymore. They had all agreed to her words.

" Well It's not like you can't use your magic anymore. Bringing back your magic is very easy... But you have to do it yourself." Zirnia said as she looked at them with calm eyes.

" Ourselves? But how? We have already asked many people why we can't use our magic anymore but all of them just said that they don't know what had happened. They just gave up" Camille Asmild said as his eyes looked a little red.

"My dear Camille, what happened to you all was not something they could identify anyway.  Your magic did not disappeared but was stolen from you.."

"Stolen?!" Everyone exclaimed. Stealing magic was not something that they have never heard of before. It was instructed that plundering others magic is a big taboo and that God have punished those living beings that steals others magic.

" But it's not possible. Plundering magic was already destroyed and forbidden by the God a long time ago, unless...." Jedidiah suddenly stood up and looked wearly at the teacher bear.

He muttered quietly " an other worlder..."

Everyone showed shocked expression as they heard Jedidiah. Of course they were familiar with this term. The people present here were all with high status so they knew something secret that peoples with lower standings didn't know.

There were signs of other worlder in the world before aswell. The best example would be the royal family of the kale empire. The First king of the kale empire was an other worlder. He established the kale empire with blessings of the goddess Amla.

Zirnia clapped her hand together. Drawing their attention towards her.

"Indeed it's the work of an other worlder."

It's not like there were no other worlder that brought chaos to this world.

Just like that crazy psyco... The one who destroyed several kingdoms and empires...

Everyone's thoughts turned in several direction. Finally Camille said "Emily Pants?.."

Everyone firmly looked at Zirnia. She clapped her hands in applause. She said " why, yes dear. Your are correct. Emily Pants is an other worlder."

Jedidiah cursed " that bitch!" The reason why his engagement was broken was because Alford fell for someone else. And that person was precisely Emily Pants. She used charm magic on everyone in the classroom except for females.

The face of others were not much better.  Especially Chantal as he was an illegitimate child of the Marquis Kaldris Alldington. To entre the family and to protect his mother from the legitimate children of the Marquis Kaldris he had to  show them his usefulness or else it would not be good for them.

Zirnia calmly looked at them for a while. Finally almost after ten or so minutes had passed did she turned there attention towards her. She snapped her fingers. Everyone's attention towards her.

She spoke " my dears so do you want your powers back?" Almost every replied immediately. "Yes!"

Zirnia grinned a big smile and started laughing. No one knew what was going on in her mind.

"Meet me tomorrow morning at the back garden. I'll start your lessons from tomorrow. Remember to eat breakfast." She left as she said this words to the students.

As soon as she left the classroom erupted in discussion.

They talked about the otherworlders and the plunder magic.

Meanwhile....

Zirnia stared at the students in front of her.

A girl was being harassed by a male student or so it seems.

It was easy to see that it was actually the girl who acted as she was being harassed by the male student. It was easy to see that but of course that's only possible for the people with brain as it seems that the male student was being confronted by the four other male students.

The girl smirks quietly at seeing the situation. Her eyes full of gloating and arrogance.

The girl steps towards the male student that was supposedly harassing her and said " He didn't do anything! He was just trying to talk to me! It was me who tripped and fell over him" She acted pitifully and said it in the tone that makes others think that she was wronged yet still trying to protect her the person who harassed her.

The four males were further convinced that it was the other male student with light blue hair harassed her.

A person with blonde hair and green eyes stepped forward and took the blue haired student by his collar and said " Liam worthgems I should have known that you were this kind of person when you called Emily out to talk alone!" He roared as he was ready to punch him.

Emily stopped him and said " Luka stop!"

Luka Vivian Richards Kale didn't punch him yet he threw him to the floor with a sneer.

Liam worthgems licked his lips and glared at Emily. Alphonse Kalp kicked Liam in his stomach as he spat out "Huh what are you looking at her for! Still staring at her with your dirty eyes!"

"Who would looked at that bitch! Her ugliness corrodes my eyes! She is just a whore and uses magic to charm others!" Yelled Liam. Emily's eyes redden as she looked like she was just about to cry.

The other two, William and Helio consoled Emily as they glared at Liam. Luka and Alphonse were about to punch Liam as he heard someone.

"Luka Vivian Richards Kale and Alphonse Kalp for harming a fellow students outside of the battle arena are both punished to clean horse stables for two day starting tomorrow morning." Both of them looked towards the source of voice and found a strange person wearing a bear costume.

"Who are you?!" Alphonse said to the person who was making his was towards him.

"Me? I am your father!" Zirnia said sarcastically.

"You...!!!" Alphonse gritted his teeth and was about to say something when Luka stopped him. He pointed at the badge at Zirnia's chest and mouthed : A Teacher.

Alphonse saw the badge and quietly gritted his teeth as he glared at Zirnia.

William and Helio aswell Emily looked at Zirnia.

Zirnia bypassed them and headed towards Liam and picked him up on his shoulder as he passed by Emily and whispered quietly...

"Play's over now be ready for retribution" as she walked away carrying Liam like potato sack..