Chapter 13:(The night of screams Part: 1)

The heck... hahahaha 🤣🤣 I thought I published the chapter but to think I deleted it instead... Gyaaa!? My blood, sweat and tears... I wrote that chapter after so much preparation...🥺 Now I have to write it again... Some beat my sleepy self who deleted the chapter......
_______________________________________________________________

The following day....

No one's POV...

Zirnia was sitting on top of a tree branch while staring at the so called Rosalie estate...

She hums happily smiling but her smile did not reach her eyes... Her lifeless ruby eyes showed an expression indicating that she found something amusing....

She stood and came down the tree...She stares at the Rosalie estate from across the death forest where she was thrown in when she was disowned....

"Ha..haha... hahahaha" she began to laugh...

' To think I had to comeback to this place again' she sigh a long sigh....

She used invisibility magic with teleportation magic....

Invisibility magic was a rare A Rank magic....You have to get the emperor's permission if you want to use this magic...why? Because in the past some people who possesd this magic actually looted the royal treasury... It was later found that the previous emperor was so angry that he beheaded everyone who possesd this magic....

Though Zirnia had no desire to loot the so called royal treasury.....She can make money if she wanted and even if she wanted to rob the treasury she would rob the treasury of richest empire....

Back to the present....

Zirnia's POV...

'Wow it never fails to amaze me...' I stared at the big garden in front of me in awe...

A gardener came with a some juicy fruit in his hand and begans to eat it...

At that moment a memory of real Zirnia passed in Su Han's mind...

Zirnia was starved by the maids( she is 5 years old currently in the memory)....she didn't ate anything atball all-day .... She was going around the estate to find whatever she found edible to eat... Zirnia Rosalie as a Duke's daughter she was too thin compared to other noble, heck even the commoners look alot more healthy than her...

She notices the same gardener in the garden sitting under the tree eating an apple... There were a lot of fruits besides him... Zirnia walks towards him and asked him if he could give her some fruits to eat...

The gardener smiled at Zirnia and took out a fruit from the basket and handed it towards Zirnia... She smiled brightly and was about to take the fruit when the gardener slapped her hand away... She flinched as she stepped back a little...

The gardener laughed at her, calling her a cursed child and that he would never give her something to eat even if she was about to die...he began to eat the fruit in front of Zirnia's face...

Zirnia trembles while looking at the man in front of her.... He was eating while Zirnia was starving... She cried as she ran from that place... The once innocent Child that should be living her life happily was now slowly breaking...

Su han trembles in anger... Her lifeless eyes showed a dengerous red colour flashing in her eyes but it was only for a moment as though it never appeared at all...

Zirnia starts walking towards the gardener who sat at the tree near the garden...

She sat beside the gardener while the gardener himself did not notice her presence at all... She took out a potion from her item box and poured it on one of the fruit in the basket he had... She waited as he slowly began to eat the fruit she tempered with... After he ate the fruit he began to feel itchy every where.. he starts to scratch every where but it did not sooth his itching .... And after that came the loose motion...

He could not stop himself...He tears his clothes and began scratching while his losse bowl could not hold it in anymore... Zirnia knew what was about to happen so she quickly teleported from that place...

The gardener shited himself while running around the Duke's estate naked... All the peoples looked at him in disgust and the maids were all angry as they now had more to clean ...

Zirnia stares at the everyone in the Rosalie estate and began smirking at the people below her( she's standing at the roof of the Rosalie castel)...

She pour her mana all over the estate the state... It was invisible to most and the Duke Rosalie and his son i.e Zirnia's older brother were not present at the estate at the moment.....

"Now let game begin..."

To be continued~