Chapter 12: ( The commotion)

After she completed her registration at the adventures guild she then went towards her next destination that is.....

"The Alchemist's Guild" she mumbled

As she walked towards the giant gates of the guild... She scorned at the cite of many posters of her missing reports....

'can't they leave me alone... Should I go and Visit them later ?' she thought as her always dead eyes became even dead....

Zirnia did not notice as a guard on duty collapsed with her...

No one's POV....

A guard collided with a youth who was wearing a hood over his head ...

" Hey! Watch where you are going...!!!" Obviously it was the guard who was not watching where he was going....

"...." The youth did not say anything back....

People were crowding in circles to watch the drama going on..

'it was the guard's fault' ' yeah just because they serve nobles does not mean that they can do as they please!' whisper could be heard around them...

The guard became even redder in anger... He tried to shove the youth to the ground.....

Instead he tasted soil and dirt...

" You!!!" He screamed as he unshealted his sword as he launches forward towards the youth.....

A huge sigh can be heard from the youths covered yet pale and handsome face...

Snap... The sword snapped into two... As the air force from snapping a magic sword brought a gust of wind and it blew away the hood from the youths face revealing his extraordinary handsome face....

Female squealed at his face .... Men envied his handsome face...

" Huhhhh..... Sigh... Can't you see you were the one who knocked me over....." He said with his equally pretty voice but his eyes showed no light....

" How dare you commoner insult a noble's knight!!" He grew angrier and shouted as he condemns the youth...

" Ummm.... Nobel's knight..huh..." He said as his eyes grows seemingly grow even colder as a smile creeped up in his face ...

"Ha..ha...hahahahaha......." He started laughing maniacally..

Everyone looked his strange behaviour with confused faces...as normally you would cower in fear if you had collided with a noble's escort but the youth in front of them instead stared going off laughing maniacally....

" Ha... So this is the so called knights pride...." The guard flinched as he heard the cold voice from the handsome youths face....

"Y-you--you!!!" He spoke as he spotted the lifeless pair of eyes looked at him and the voice just as cold as great kaldastur mountain from the north of great storveldi empire.....

He trembled more as he notices the smirk on the youths seemingly handsome face....

" Well let's see...ummm ...ah! Stand up knight!!.."

Just as the youth commanded the knight who was on the floor suddenly stood up and did as the youth said...

"W-whats going on...!!! Why is my body moving on his on!!" He said as the fear covered his head with cold sweat....

Zirnia's POV....

" Now take your armour off and stand naked..." She said as she ordered him and he was doing so...

' At first I wasn't going to do anything but after listening to him shit talking to me...well I changed my mind~'

After he finished taking his clothes off (he still has his underwear on) he felt utter shame... Some women shut their eyes closed at the embarrassing situation at front of them and men sighed at his odd behaviour... children...well kids being kids booed at him.....

" Now, my dear knight...~" she said as sweetly she can with her male voice " spin around three times and repeat after me~"

"Now Start spinning around my dear knight!" As on her command though he didn't not wanted to do what the youth in front of him said, he had no choice as his body was not listening to his commands... He reluctantly did as he was told...

" Now repeat after me... I am a son of a bitch!"

" I am a son of a bitch!!" He shouted... People could no longer hold their laughter and began laughing at the knight....

" I am a fucking scum!"

"I am a f-fucking scum!!" He shuttered as he was getting more humiliated by the youth...

"I am a bastard's son!"

" I am a bastard's son!!"

The crowd laughed , some were holding their stomach while laughing... Some cheered the handsome youth in front of them because the knight who was now doing the shameful act always harrassed the people mostly women and forcefully taking money from the shopkeepers by taunting his noble knighthood...

After some minutes...(like 10 or some)

The youth finally stopped....

'ah.. I should go now or else I'll be late....'

"Ahem... My dear people... The show will now end thanks for your patience!" As she said that she vanished from their sight into thin air by using teleportation magic...

The knight now was able to take control over his body as Zirnia removed her magic from him...

Knight's POV...

'It's over... It's over... My job as a noble's knight...if the master knew of this event.. it will be over for my career as a knight..I was humiliated by some unknown commoner...'

The knight sat there for some moments...he could still hear people laughing...he became a laughing stock at the capital's market.... The fear he had created over the people for the last few years but destroyed by that young youth in some couple of minutes.... He could do nothing but hide in a corner to save himself from the humiliation which he would later get from the people....

He sat up from where he was and ran away in full shame and humiliation... He could no longer show his face to anyone else...

NO ONE'S POV...

After she teleported in the back alley were she first changed her appearance... She then began making a duplicate of her own body...she used the creation magic to create a duplicate body from her mana..as she found it tedious to go visit every place as it would take a lot of time...

She made two duplicate body...one was then sent to the Alchemist's Guild and one was sent to the merchant's Guild...

The duplicate body had their consciousness which was connected to Zirnia's mind and because it would be possible that some people might atteck her duplicate bodies so she made them by adjusting their power to half of her own powers....

After both of them left she took off her transformation magic and was in her real form again....

"Now then... Shall I go and give them a visit" she said as she marched towards her previous house....

To be continued~~