Chapter : 2 ( The annulment of the engagement)

Well I kinda became lazy and haven't updated but well...
Anyway i got 10 views to celebrate that... Here's a new chapter( the heck am i doing na...)( ꈍᴗꈍ)(◔‿◔)

________________________________________________________

In the luxurious room, a beautiful girl sitting alone on her bed and ah look... Look carefully because IT'S ME!!!
" Calm down su han.. you are the genius of the century..you cannot let your anxiousness take over" she mumbled to herself..

First let's get things straight..I am the dumb villainess of the novel ' the dawn of the empire ' who lost everything.. including her life for her childhood friend cum her lover? but ultimately killed by her lover...?....ಠ_ಠ....

"So much for the so called villainess~" Zirnia sighed..

Knock knock~

" Come in"

"Lady Zirnia, Prince luka is here".

" So?"

"-----"blonde maid looked shocked by the behaviour of Zirnia..(well because literally whenever the prince came she would hurriedly run towards him)

"What? You got something to say?.."Zirnia said with a raised eyebrow.

"Lady it's prince--"she was interrupted in the middle of her talk

" Yeah so what..?I heard it the first time you said it I am not deaf and that thing is not here to meet me so what's the fuss about..huh.!?"

" That Thing?" Yule looking dumbstruck by lighting.

"Well if you don't have to say anything more.. just leave and in future if he comes don't bother me about it unless I am needed" she said while writing something in a piece of paper..

Yule froze there standing still.. worried that something had happened to the young lady..

"Look if you are going to stand there frozen might as well leave" pointing at Yule who was frozen in the spot..

Yule came to her sense and hurriedly exited her room..

Zirnia still writing something on the piece of paper and finally puts down the pen " so this is all the information containing the this world I know"

She stares at the paper and then puietly mumbles " 4 ultimate death flags"..

INFORMATION IN THE PAPER~
1. This is the world with in the novel ' the dawn of the empire'
2. I am the dumb villainess Zirnia Rosalie. Only daughter of Duke of kale empire
3. Original host is head over heels for the third prince of the kale empire.
4. The original story has four male leads.. namely
Luka,the third prince of kale empire,
William,The crown prince of the kale empire,
Alphonse kalp, first son of marquis valen kalp and
Helio rosente, second son of Earl hemuscus rosente.
5. Finally the heroine with her own harem Emily pants, daughter of viscount Paris pants.

After a while ~

Shit...what am i supposed to do now.. From the genius of the century to dumb villainess of novel..huh?

" Might aswell accept this try to live this life and watch out for the dead flags aka the so called male leads" she nodded to herself in agreement

" Now the best thing to do now is to avoid those death flags" just as she finishes speak a knock was heard..

" What is it now?"

" The Duke requested your presence,milady "

" Tell him that I am sick or something whatever you want" Thinking thatshe was requested to meet him was suspicious as he never called Zirnia before but leaving that asides this man whom Zirnia called 'father'  he didn't even blink an eye when Zirnia was killed.. Just Thinking about this gives me a headache

"But milady it's important for you to attend"Yule looking at bit worried..

What's going on with these people?" Okay-fine I am going " Yule hurriedly picked out an outfit for Zirnia and dressed her up..

"Wow...she looks too pretty to be real...just like a doll.."she mumbled herself... bright red eyes like jewel with hair like silver silk with skin as soft as cotton...a perfect doll..

"Milady we should probably go now or it will be late"

"M'kay" still in little daze.

Click clack- sound of heels against the marble floor echoing in the silent hallway,small wishper can be heard but is clearly audible 'look that useless lady is here' ' i heard the Duke called her maybe she is going to be disowned for being a useless daughter' blah blah blah..

'you bitches just wait I'll definitely make you suffer' she silently goes away without batting her eyes..

After few minutes~

"Sir Duke, young lady Zirnia is here" said Yule.

"Let her in" came a cold voice from inside.

Zirnia suddenly feels a bit chilly from hearing the voice of Duke/her father.nonetheless went inside.

Inside were two figures speaking with eachother, one is Duke / Zirnia Rosalie's father aka now my father and the other was the......doom flag the third prince of the kale empire luka de kalisto vivan..

Seeing the dead flag in front of her she instantly remembers the scene from the novel,the first entry of the villainess 'the annualment of the engagement '..!!!

Seeing the silence in the room she spoke.." What was so important for as far as to call me here father"

Duke looking a little surprised to see that Zirnia spoke by herself first without waiting for him to speak because as far as he can remember she was always quiet and never spoke herself first..

"*Ahem* Today I called you here is to tell you that the engagement between you and prince luka is being annulled.. you might object to this but this was the agreement written in engagement document when you were little" said the Duke in cold voice without looking at his daughter

"I know you might feel upset--" "why would I be upset, it's the best thing that happened here till now" said Zirnia while cutting Prince luka in middle of the sentence...

Both of them looking at Zirnia at daze as if they are watching something foolish

"*Ahem* well if you two are done with your staring can I go now " said while pointing at the door.

"Well you can stay here if you want to-- "" I feel sick" Duke got interrupted in middle

Zirnia was walking towards the door ,as she pulled open it she said in ice cold tone " don't bother me anymore for these unnecessary things, alright" she left the room, leaving two dumbstruck men starring at her.

When she reached her room she told Yule that she won't need dinner at went inside..

" Huh..ah..what..? why am I crying? Sob*" is this the true feelings of the original host

Clink...

Suddenly a painful headache appears and with it the original host memory as well and then..*thud* she collapse...

________________________________________________________

This marks the ending of second chapter
•́ ‿ ,•̀ Sob sob I finally finished this!! Yay..?
Haha 🤣 i am going insane from lack of sleep
Well bye and thanks for reading this.!!。:゚(;'∩';)゚:。。:゚(;'∩';)゚:。( ˘ ³˘)♥( ˘ ³˘)♥(◍•ᴗ•◍)❤