Chapter 15:(The night of screams Part 3)

NO ONE'S POV...

"Mmmm~" the figure began humming..

Behind the figure were the servents of the Rosalie estate... they were tied up in the ropes and the ropes were connected to each other with the head of the rope in Zirnia's hand....following her they reached to the gates of the estate...

"Second Dimension~" as soon as she said that.. A blinding light came towards them engulfing everyone...(A/N: Second dimension is a skill which allows the user to create their own space... This space can be manipulated according to the users wish... The user can bring anything or anyone with them inside the space... The only condition is that the people who the user are trying to bring inside should be weaker than the user or else the space can be destroyed...
Rarity:S...)

Only white can be seen everywhere... There was nothing but only full white scenery... The people who were engulfed in the light were now panicking, screaming for their dear life...but unfortunately for them that was of no use..

The space began to shake threateningly... Suddenly the once empty white space was now covered by a big manor which was similar to the Rosalie estate...

" Attention everyone~" she said in a eerily sweet voice which send shivers down their spines...

"So now let's begin the game~....Rules are simple, the last person to survive the game will be freed and for others well who knows..So for the first game we will play hide and seek! The first 20 people who are catched by me are going to a surprise paradise! And believe me because well you don't have any choice anyway~ you wouldn't want to go the the secret paradise!..." Dread came over their faces as they heard what was now going to happen...they all wanted to live... And to survive they have to sacrifice others...

" You all are the workers of the Rosalie estate so you should know everything about the mansion... Such as where to hide or else... So I am going to count up to 100 and after that the first 20 people who are caught by me are going to the secret paradise~ So start running now....1...2..…3" as she began counting everyone ran as fast as they can and hide where they thought that they couldn't be caught...

Yuria's POV...( Maid)

It was all dark.... There was barely anything visible

I ran as fast as I could...I hid inside the closet in the kitchen..it was the safest place I could find...

The counting had now reached 100... There was that eerily familiar voice again singing that song... I know I have heard this voice before but I can't remember where...

"Ahh!'' I heard screams coming from different parts of the mansion... Guess they were caught by that shadowy black figure... It was a girl... I knew that this figure was a female.. I don't know how but I am sure it is a female...

"Kya!!!!"

Someone screamed again... It was now two people... another eighteen people were now supposed to be caught by her for this game to end...

I heard people begging her to spare them...

Another one begged her to leave her alone...it was Yule, the maid who used to give rotten food to Lady Zirnia...

'Wait... Why did this Girl asked about that cursed lady...' I thought as I heard more screams from a distance..

Third, forth, fifth, sixth, seventh.....nineteenth... Only one more person and this game will end... I prayed desperately for the game to end... Then suddenly I heard that eerily sweet voice... Coming towards the kitchen... My heartbeat began beating fast...

Little red lily~

So passionate, so sullen...~

She loved him so much... ~

But all she got was betrayal...~

Thump thump...my heartbeat beating so fast... She came inside the kitchen... still singing that song...

She came nearer and nearer towards the closet... Like she knew I was inside...

Suddenly I realised everything... The meaning behind the song, the familiar voice, why I knew that it was a female---

"Found you~" she said while looking at me..

"Now let's go to the paradise---"

"LADY ZIRNIA!!!!" She stopped as I called her by her name...

She stood there looking at me.. my heart beating like it could come out any second...

She still stared at me.. and suddenly turned away singing that song again and until I couldn't hear her , I didn't moved from the closet... Now I could no longer hear her singing....

I breathed a sigh of relief as I came out of the closet....but then suddenly I felt something or someone's presence behind me...

A little dark green lily...~

Dread came over me as I felt a hand on my shoulder....

So jealous, so weak...~

I should have known that she wouldn't let go of me so easily...

Yet She stood still and up...~

I turned around body trembling...

Silence-----

There was no one there...no presence of anyone or anything but I knew that it was there... I frantically looked around the room but I could not find anything or anyone... The song was also not heard... I sighed thinking that I was safe...but it was too early to celebrate

But slowly crumbled away...~

I felt a something touching my ankle...and then suddenly she appeared in front of me... She took off her mask and I was right it was Lady Zirnia herself... I was about to plead to her but then I noticed...I noticed that she was smiling and her once bright eyes are now.... Empty, lifeless and it only show an expression indicating that she was amused.... Then I knew that the person in front of me was not the lady Zirnia but something else , more dreadful , evil possessing her body..

"W-who ar-are you-- ughhh ahh!!!" Before I could finish what I was saying... I was being dragged by her from the kitchen...

She began singing again...

"Ahh!! Argh!!! No-no please leave me!!!" I was crying crazily, my heartbeat going wild...and then she suddenly stopped... I realised we are on the roof of the manor...

"And now ~jump Yuria~" she commanded me to jump... I was scared shit.... before I could reply to her.. I felt wind... I was falling...

"Eh-" was I going to die here but I was so close only one more person and I could have won the first game..

Yuria's body collided with the ground making a bloody mess...

Yuria's POV END...