Terrible Suprise

John sat on his chair while (Y/n) observed the items on the mantle. "You disappeared." John said, still in thought. "That doesn't mean I died." Said the female. "Months (Y/n)! Months!" John yelled. "I've been busy." She mumbled. "So where's the younger Holmes boy?" She asked while turning to John. He frowned. "I-I'm sorry (Y/n) but Sherlock is..." He took a deep breath. "Sherlock is dead." He said softly.

        (Y/n)'s eyes widened as she went rigid. "No... H-he couldn't...." She muttered as she fell to her knees, blankly staring in front of her. John knelled next to her and softly shook her shoulder. "(Y/n)? (Y/n)?" He asked. She offered no response. She was in pure shock. Mrs. Hudson walked in and gasped. "What happened?" She panicked. "She's in shock." John said while working on getting her out of it.

        Mrs. Hudson went to their kitchen while John managed to snap (Y/n) out of it and she broke down in tears. She was looking forward to see Sherlock again after the many months that she's been gone. "He died five months ago..." John mumbled. The (h/c) female sobbed harder. She just couldn't stop. Mrs. Hudson came back in with a box of tissues and got (Y/n) up to the chair the brilliant man used to sit in all the time. This only caused her to sob even more. 

        Mrs. Hudson kept handing tissue after tissue to (Y/n) while she used them up. John simply sat off to the side, quietly sulking. Eventually (Y/n) went from crying to sniffling. Mrs. Hudson rubbed her back and handed her more tissues so that the (h/c) could blow her nose. "I'm terribly sorry that this has happened to you (Y/n)." Mrs. Hudson said with sincerity. Said female only nodded and sniffled again. John piped up. "So who were you running from (Y/n)?" He asked. "O-Oh... That was a-a small mafia..." She muttered.

        "Mafia?!" Mrs. Hudson gasped. (Y/n) nodded and looked down. "I didn't lad them here. I hope...." She trailed off. Mrs. Hudson stood up and  started flailing her hand a bit. "Oh dear! Oh dear!" She said as she rushed to the doors and shut them. John sat there.... Thinking.... "John?" (Y/n) asked. "Hm?" He asked, looking up to her. "Can I stay here?" She sheepisly asked. "Of corse." He said. Mrs. Hudson walked over and smiled a bit. "Welcome back to 221B Baker Street (Y/n)."