Reunions

Sherlock was sitting in his chair holding a cloth to his nose. John had punched him. And head butted him. And I almost caused John to kick Sherlock. Oops? Anyway, Sherlock was sitting in his chair and John was in his own. I was scanning the fridge for something but I just found some more fingers and another head. Didn't take long for Sherlock to get more stuff. I pushed the head aside and peered into the back of the fridge. Nothing. And now I have to wash my hands. Lovely.

"Hey John?" I called out to the living room as I started the water from the facet in the kitchen. "Yes (Y/n)?" He asked. "When are you going to shave that mustache?" I asked him. This caused Sherlock to snort, thus his nose started bleeding again. John mumbled something while I walked out with another tissue box for Sherlock, the other box had already been used up.

"Why are you all against my mustache?" John whined. "Because dear John, it does not suit you." I teased. That shut him up.

Sherlock was now using a new tissue from the box I brought out while I cleaned up his mess. "(Y/n) you don't have to-," he started but I cut him off. "Nope. Nah. I'm doing this because I feel like it." I stated blandly. That shut this one up too. Man I'm on a roll. "So who's that lady, John?" I asked out of the blue after a few seconds of silence. "Oh her? That's Mary." He said. I nodded and then blurted out "But I thought you were gay!" Sherlock chuckled while John blubbered like an idiot.

I love my job. Anyway I should be focusing. But those fingers on the counter are rotting! I don't want mold to start forming. Ew. I remember the last time Sherlock allowed something to rot. Mold. Mold everywhere. Blech. Ahem sorry what? "(Y/n)?" Someone asked. "Nope. Shush. Shh. Someone, ahemSherlockahemm, go clean up the moldy fingers." I instructed.

"But they aren't molding." Sherlock defended. I look up at him and spoke with a monotone voice. "Yet, dear Holmes. Yet."

Sherlock frowned and I raised my head. "Sherlock. Pay attention and listen. Go clean up those things." I instructed him. "(Y/n I..." He started but I cut him off. "No. Go." He didn't move. "You won't do anything about it." He blurted. "Oh I won't?" I challenged. "Yes. I know you won't. I know you well (Y/n)." He responded. I sighed internally. He got me there. I sat in silence before sulking off out the front door. "Sherlock!" John scolded him as I slipped on my coat and walked down the stairs. Sherlock and John continued to argue as I left out the front door.

It was dark with few lights as I shut the door behind me and walked down the sidewalk. I'm so upset now. I would whine but I don't want to seem drunk to the other few people walking around. I just lost to Sherlock again in an argument. Yeah.... Everything is back to normal here. Except John's mustache. I might shave that off his face in the middle of the night.

(Boom. Another chapter. Happy? I'm done. Its almost 10 pm and I have school tomorrow but meh. I'm happy I finished this though. Go me. I should throw a party....)