Astounding Comeback

It's been two long years ever since I've gotten back to Baker Street. John and Mrs. Hudson were always so worried about me even though I show to be healthy. I met back up with Lestrade and started helping out. Of coarse I was no Sherlock. So here I was, ear plugs in while I held up a Glock 22. I moved my finger from resting on the side of the gun to lightly touching the trigger. I closed one eye and aimed at the paper target hanging about 10 meters away. I fired off all 15 bullets the put my gun back in the holster.

        Keeping a casual pace, I walked all the way to go check where I hit. There were puncture holes around the chest, x and one on the throat. There was a sudden noise that repeated over at the area where I was firing at. I spun on my heel and quickly pulled my gun from the holster, dropped the empty magazine and put the full one in. I was met by a familiar figure. Tall, curly hair, those sharp cheekbones, the scarf, and that trench coat. My eyes widened as I walked up to the man. 

        He stood there with a small smirk as I froze, speechless. "Hello (Y/n). Fancy seeing you here." He spoke. "S-Sherlock?" I gasped out. "Yes. The one and only." He said. Here was Sherlock Holmes. I walked closer and stood a few feet away. He was standing here, alive. Wait wasn't he dead? "Sherlock.... You died..." I trailed. "It was an act." He quickly explained. "Prove to me you are the real Sherlock Holmes." I ordered. He quickly looked me up and down before starting.

        "You got a coffee burn before coming here judging by the slight smell and red mark on your hand. You lack sleep and you haven't eaten in awhile. You've been helping out Mrs. Hudson around the apartment by the way you walk stiffly from bending over. You haven't written or typed lately and judging by your hair, you haven't taken a shower last night." He spoke quickly like always. I just stood there speechless. "Ok... But then why'd you disappear?" I mumbled. "Reasons that I get to know and you to not find out for awhile." 

        "Sherlock-" I started but he cut me off. "No time for that. I have to find John." With that he turned and stalked out of the building. Wow ok. No hug or how are yous'. Alright Sherlock. Fine. I see how it is. Hello to you too. Ladies and gentleman, Sherlock Holmes.