Blackout

Sherlock and I kept our little 'relationship' a secret. When John was gone, Sherlock would hug me, kiss me, and let me cuddle up to him while sitting in his lap. But as soon as another human being came close to the area, we would scramble away from each other. I knew Sherlock wasn't one for relationships, considering he look down on other humans. So that brings us to this moment, on this day, of this year. John was out on a night time date with Mary and Sherlock was out on a late case. I already took a shower and dressed into my pajamas. I was playing some horror games, which was probably not the best idea. Suddenly everything went black, the only light came from Sherlock's laptop. I sucked in a quick breath while my muscles locked up. I slowly glanced around only to be met by the dark in the apartment. Letting out a small whimper, I stood up, shuffling around to try to find a flashlight. I wasn't too fond of being alone in the dark by myself. 

    I heard slow, creepy sounding footsteps coming up the stairs. My eyes widened in panic as I quickly looked around, my eyes only seeing black. I bit my lip to hold back a quiet sob. Just standing in place, I heard the footsteps stop at the top of the stairs, wincing as a sudden bright light shone on me. "(Y/n)? What are you doing up still?" Sherlock asked, aiming his flashlight down. I rubbed my eyes before looking back at his dimly lite face. "I was playing some games." I admitted. He smiled slightly before cooing. "Do tell, (Y/n). Are you afraid of the dark?" He asked, enjoying this. "N-no!" I defended. Sherlock let out a soft chuckle before walking over to me and embracing me. "Are you sure?" He pressed. I slumped and shook my head. "No..." I quietly muttered. Sherlock laughed and gently led me to his bedroom. "Its getting quite late and I'm a bit tired." He said, not looking back. 

    I nodded slightly as a small blush crept on my face. Sherlock opened the door to his room and held it open for me. Quietly laughing, I passed by him and sat down on his bed. "So did we just have a blackout?" I asked him. "Yes. It actually spread throughout most of the city." He informed me while grabbing some cloths. "I'll be right back." Sherlock said while walking out to the hall. Deciding I should relax, I laid back on his bed, stretching my arms above my head and getting comfortable. Sherlock soon came back in, dressed in a shirt and some sweat pants. He lightly tapped my lower thigh as he passed by to get in bed. I groaned and rolled over, crawling up to the other side of the bed and slipping under the cover. As soon as I was settled in Sherlock latched onto me. Instinctively, I curled up to him and closed my eyes, fully relaxing. It didn't take long to fall asleep when I was cuddling the cold, harsh consulting detective.

    I wake up the next morning to find John in the living room, sipping some coffee. "Sleep well?" He teased. "Shut up." I growled.

    (Boom! Updated. Happy? I'm tired. Sorry this seems like a one-shot or it's really crappy. Writers block is being a beotch. Why must this happen to me?)