Start running.

I was walking around town at sunset when I noticed the odd, dark figure following me. It was silent and I could barely hear it's footsteps. This looked familiar. I turned back around and stepped into an ally, bursting into a run. The figure followed me. I kept running, turning and turning and turning, trying to lose the thing. Eventually I burst out of the ally into a busy street. I wasted now time running into the crowd. Soon gunshots went off. Snipers. I kept my head low and started running with the terror-struck crowd. I had to blend in or I'd die. As the crowd started to split, I knew I'd be out in the open, so I turned and bolted, using all my strength to keep sprinting.

Adrenaline fueled me as bullets rained down next to me. Go gO GO! I screamed at myself. Being the stubborn person I am, I refused to give into the numb, yet aching feeling of my legs. Almost there. I ran down Baker Street. RIGHT THERE! I bursted into 221B. Slumping against the door, I took deep breaths of air. Eventually all the noises died down and I got up. I slowly staggered up the stairs, only to collapse at the top. My legs decided it was time to quit and I just laid there, my eyes closed as I relaxed. I was safe in here. They can't get me...

I woke up on the couch, my body aching. I involuntarily let out a soft groan. "You sore?" Sherlock asked me. "Hella..." I muttered. He softly chuckled. Some rustling sounded from his direction and soon he was standing next to me. "Do you want me to start up a warm bath?" He asked. I looked up at him and our gazes locked. "That'd be lovely." I managed to say. He nodded and strode off. Him and his long legs. Peh. I sat still until he came back. "Where's John?" Was the first thing I asked. "He's out on a date with Mary." Sherlock quickly explained. I smiled at the name Mary. I actually like her.

"Can you walk?" Sherlock asked. "I am a strong independent Homo Sapien who doesn't need anyone to carry them." I said proudly. I stiffly swung my legs over the edge of the couch and stood up. The second I stood up, I started to sway and reached out for something to hold onto. That something happened to be someone and that someone happened to be Sherlock. He let out a chuckle. "Shut up nimrod." I muttered as I slowly made my way to the bathroom with Sherlock holding onto my arm. Once I was in the room, I looked to Sherlock. "See? I didn't need to be carried." I boasted. "Well played." Sherlock complimented. I laughed a bit and looked at him. Suddenly I got this weird feeling in my chest. "Yeah, yeah now get out." I mumbled, not able to tear my gaze from him. He rolled his eyes then helped lean me against the counter. For a second I was stuck between him and the counter but he moved and exited the room. I started to blush. What's happening? This is new... I'll research it later. I thought to myself as I slowly undressed and hobbled over to the tub full of water.

I slowly lowered myself into the warm water and let out a pleasures sigh. Leaning my head back against the edge of the tub, I closed my eyes and relaxed as the tension in my muscles slowly unwound. My mind wandered to today's events. Starting from the chase, to the shooting, to the odd, clenching feeling in my chest when I looked at Sherlock not long ago. Then my mind wandered to Sherlock. His hair. His eyes. His facial structure. Then it went to his personality. The way he smiled. The way he chuckled. The way he would insult everyone but a special group of people. John, Mary, Lestrade, Mrs. Hudson, and I. Sure he'd make some jokes but they barely even scratched our feelings.

    Woah woah woah. Hold on a second. When did I start thinking of him like this. I quickly shook my head as if to clear my mind. Slowly relaxing again, I thought of John and Mary and anyone but Sherlock. I haven't felt like this before. No guy found me to be desirable, due to the fact I could snap all their bones in 3 seconds flat. Therefore I hadn't found any guy desirable, knowing that they were all just jerks looking for a soft, whiny, little lady. Soon I drifted off in the bathtub. Yep. As dangerous as I know it is, I still did it. I told my friend one time not to fall asleep in the bathtub. Now I am being a hypocrite. Oh how'd they laugh at me if they saw, well, er, knew I had done this.

(Two updates in one day. Just leaving this here due to plane rides tomorrow. I'll write chapters but I can't upload them until I get back home to the states! Germany has no chill... Or data for wifi....)