Long day?

The boys were out on a case, back to the usual routine. I sat in the living room on Sherlock's chair, cleaning one of my pistols. That's when a group of big, rough looking guys barged in. "Oh hello." I greeted. They looked at me in surprise. "Here for an appointment?" I asked? "Cut to the chase. Where is Sherlock Holmes?" One of them asked. "Out." I answered calmly. "Yeah right. Tell us where he is right now!" The other yelled as he clenched his fist. When I looked down to his hands, I noticed he and his partner had brass knuckles.

    "You two are quite rude." I growled. "We weren't trained to be nice." The first one snarled at me. That when I started to memorize their features. The first one was bald and had some random tattoos going down his neck. He had a wide face and brown eyes. The other had a small ponytail, holding back greasy black hair. His face was like the other guys and he also had brown eyes. Twins I suppose. They were both built and had broad shoulders. Twins, I concluded. I stood up and slipped a magazine into my pistol, cocking the gun and pressing the safety off. "Sherlock isn't here." I said once more as I stood tall. The two strode over to me. They had to at least be 6'4, due to the fact they towered over me.

    When baldy reached out to grab my arm, I quickly side stepped his grasp, slipping my pistol into my waistband of my jeans. Greasy tried to grab me to which I tightly gripped his wrist, digging my nails into his skin. I pushed down on the crease on his elbow and quickly brought my knee up, slamming onto his funny bone. Greasy gasped and a ducked as baldy tried to punch me. As I started to get back up, I leaned towards baldy, raising my fist and punching on the underside of his chin. Baldy' head snapped back and Greasy charged at me.

    Enough of this. I pulled the gun from my jeans and pointed it at the now frozen Greasy. "You wouldn't." He dared. "Oh?" I countered. Baldy was moving at my side and I spun, roundhouse kicking him on the hip, making him sway to the side. Now I hade both of them in my sight and I grabbed my gun with both hands, locking my position so the recoil wouldn't knock the gun out of my hands. "Now I request that you exit this apartment before any further action is took." I calmly recited. They just say still to which I kept my gaze on them but aimed the gun to the wall, firing off a bullet to let them know the gun was loaded. They sat frozen as I sighed and pointed the gun at Baldy, then I flattened my hand and karate chopped the side of Greasy's neck, hitting a nerve and causing him to fall the the floor and pass out.

    Baldy jumped up and tried to tackle me but I ducked and jabbed the butt of the gun into his stomach. He fell to the floor and started coughing and gasping for the now lost air in his lungs. I walked over and hit the nerves on his neck with my hand like I did to Greasy. The front door opened from downstairs and I looked over at the open doorway. Footsteps sounded from the stairs and I raised my gun, holding with both hands and locking my position. Soon Sherlock and John appeared in the doorway. John held up his hands in surrender and Sherlock stood with a blank expression. They looked beaten. Must've been a rough case. "Oh hi boys." I lowered the gun. "Rough day?" I casually asked. The corner of Sherlock's mouth twitched up into a small smile. "A little bit." John answered as he lowered his hands.

    "Well come on in. Do pardon me though I must go call the police." I chirped as I slipped the gun in the waist as of my jeans again. I slipped past them and Sherlock's gaze lingered on me. As I walked downstairs I saw Mrs. Hudson. "Oh hi Mrs. Hudson. Could you do me a favor and call the police?" I asked. "Oh dear! What's wrong?!" She asked quickly. "I just need them to come pick something up." I shrugged. She slowly nodded before going to the telephone on the wall and dialing the police. I walked back up the stairs and kept a watch on the passed out men before Lestrade showed up with a few of his men. "We've been looking for these guys. Great job Sherlock." He praised the curly haired man who sat on his chair. Twiddle Dee and Twiddle Dum had been handcuffed and dragged downstairs already. "Actually I just returned back from the case earlier to see (Y/n) standing above two passed out giants." He stated. "Oh..." Lestrade turned to me. "Rough day?" He asked. I laughed a bit and nodded.

    Once all the men were gone, I turned to John. "So what happened to you two today?" I asked. "Oh. Um. Murder case. Turns out the stepmother killed the stepdaughter." He answered. "Oh shame. Stepmother already in jail?" I asked. "Yes. Locked up for a few years." He said. "You two are so casually talking about murder. You know that right?" Sherlock joined in. "Oh yes I am very aware of that." I nodded. "We are such an odd group." John muttered. "Indeed we are John~!" I cheered. "I'm the normal one here." Sherlock stated. "Sherlock you are the sociopath." John responded. "John you are the war veteran." I butted in. "Well (Y/n) you are the the ex-secret service agent." Sherlock pointed out. "So? That doesn't mean anything." I huffed and crossed my arms. "You just beat up two men who looked like body builders." John stated. I paused and slowly lowered my arms to my side. "Fair enough." I simply said. John chuckled and Sherlock smiled a bit again. "Well I'm going to go get ready for bed. I don't know about you two but I had a rough day." With that I turned and made my way down the stairs.

(Are you proud of me? I got another chapter in. Did I do good? Are you ok with this chapter? I've had to pause five times to yell at the ambulances that passed by. Then I muttered something along the lines of "Break your legs on a different street." Anyway here's your chapter. I'll update ASAP. Again.....)