Really?

I slowly walked up the stairs, fully relaxed. Mary was kind enough to take me to get a full body massage with her. Oh how I needed that. I slipped off my coat and hung it up, walking into the kitchen to make some hot chocolate for this snowy day. Sherlock sat at the table and studied something under his microscope. He and I made a deal awhile ago. When he or I were focused on research, we don't bother each other. I walked right past him, opening the cabinet and grabbing a hot chocolate powder mix. I shivered as a cold gust of wind suddenly drifted into the room, but I continued to move around, filling a mug with water and sticking it in the microwave I got for food only. Sherlock liked to microwave body parts. I stuck the mug in the microwave and leaned on the counter, glancing to the side to watch the snow fall outside of the windows in the living room. The silence was nice and calm. Sherlock continued to research and I looked to the timer every once in awhile. I glanced over at the time to see seven remaining seconds. 7. 6. 5. 4. 3. 2... I opened the microwave door before it hit one and pulled the mug out. Setting it on the counter, I tore open the powder packet and poured it in. The spoon. I forgot the spoon. Internally sighing, I walked to the drawer by the fridge and opened it, pulling out a small spoon and I closed it by bumping it with my hip. 

    I walked back over and started stirring the mix. Heavy footsteps came up the stairs and when I glanced back over, a large shotgun was pointed at Sherlock and I. I casually leaned back against the counter as the large, muscly man. He cocked the shotgun and I raised and eyebrow. "I'm sorry to interrupt, Sherlock, but we have company." I said casually. Sherlock glanced up then looked back at his microscope. "Do you have an appointment?" He asked. "No. I'm here to pick you up." The man barked. "I didn't call for a ride." Sherlock shot back. I sipped my drink and watched the two continue talking. I turned around and grabbed a little pot that had sugar in it. "Oi! Stop!" The guy ordered. "What? Am I not allowed to get sugar?" I asked with full sass in my tone. He was silent and I opened the lid of the jar. Slowly scoping sugar into my mug, I shifted weight onto my other foot, blocking his view from the jar while I pulled out 10 sleek throwing knives. I pressed them flat against my palm and wrist, turning back around and facing the guy who kept talking. 

    Sherlock was now standing wit his arms up in surrender and I stepped next to him, glancing down at his research. "You missed a number." I said, pointing to the page. "What?!" Sherlock yelled, quickly looking down and scanning his work, mumbling to himself. The intruder was very confused and he lowered his gun. "So anyway, would you like some coffee? Tea? Hot chocolate?" I asked. "What? No. You're supposed to be intimidated and scared." He said, baffled. I shrugged. "Alright then." I set down my mug and held my arms behind my back, rocking back and forth on my heels while Sherlock continued to look at his work. I slipped a knife into my throwing hand and quickly pulled it up, throwing it and hitting the crease of the guys elbow. He instantly dropped the shotgun and I vaulted myself over the table. I punched the gun straight on the nose, then spun and roundhouse kicked him. He stumbled by the stairs and that's when I walked over and kicked his legs out from under him, sending him tumbling down the stairs. I politely waited for the guy to stand up before I ran down the stairs and jumped, kicking the guy in the head, sending him from his standing position to the ground. 

    He was knocked out and I let out a sigh, walking to the phone and dialing Lestrade. "Hello?" He answered after four rings. "Yeah Lestrade? Can you come pick up another guy?" I asked. "Yes! Of coarse! I'll be over in a few." He answered and I quickly thanked him before hanging up. When I walked back over to the guy, he was starting to stir, so I quickly hit his head again. Looking to the top of the stairs, I met Sherlock's gaze. I walked up the stairs and leaned forward into his chest, letting out a loud, long whine. "(Y/n) it's not mature to whine." He said as he held my arms. "So?" Came my muffled answer. "You're stubborn." He said. "Excuse you." I said in an offended tone, my voice still muffled. "I'm hella stubborn." Came my stated answer. Sherlock let out a small chuckle. "Yes you are." I nodded and continued to lean on him until Lestrade and another officer showed up to take the intruder away. "Great job (Y/n)." Lestrade praised me. I quickly thanked him and after a brief talk with Sherlock, he was off with the other officer that had to drag the man to his car until I took pity on him and helped him out. I curled up in Sherlock's chair after a few minutes of quiet and sipped my hot chocolate. I need a vacation. And a paycheck.

    (I have no words to say. Here's a chapter?)