Hello? Hello, hello?

Lately I've been getting strange calls and texts. Random numbers have been leaving multiple numbers in my phone, calls have been of silence except for one, hollow scream before the person hangs up. So naturally when creepy stuff happens, I take it to Sherlock. "Sherlock?" I asked, glancing up from my phone that started ringing with a random number. "Yes?" He asked, not glancing up from the microscope. "Listen." I told him, pressing the answer button and putting it on speaker. "Hello?" I asked, knowing I wasn't going to get an answer. "Who are you?" I quietly asked. All I could hear was faint breathing. Suddenly the number pulled up on my screen again, this time in the form of a video call. This caught Sherlock's interest. I accepted the call and set my phone upright, staring at the black screen. Suddenly a light switched on, showing up a beaten up woman who had a bandanna covering their mouth to form a gag. Sherlock stood behind me, one hand resting on the back of the chair and the other pressed flat on the table as he leaned over my shoulder, watching closely.

    A man soon came from the side of the camera, a mask secured on his face as he pulled out a shiny knife. The next events weren't too pretty and while Sherlock watched with sharp eyes, I couldn't help to turn away from the torturous events. The woman was screaming quite loud through the gag and her guts were spilling all over the place. Using the woman's blood, the murderer used her blood to write on the wall. 'You're next. Use the messages to escape and live or ignore them and die.' The man then walked over and before he could hang up the call, Sherlock took a screen shot of the message. I sat in shock, while Sherlock quickly went to my pictures, looking at the message and taking my phone away. So I had a murderer after me. Nothing new then. I stood up and walked after Sherlock. "Any ideas yet? Clues?" I asked, making small hand motions. "Well the man is obviously after you." He said, anger slipping into his tone. "Well I guess I have to take this like all the other murderers?" I spoke in more of a questioning tone.

    "(Y/n) be serious. This man is after you." Sherlock said, no humor in his voice. I quickly nodded and slouched down, looking at my lap. Sherlock kept silent as he kept staring at the message, going through the other messages and voice mails. Soon I couldn't take the silence and stood up. "I'm going downstairs to see Mrs. Hudson." I muttered, standing up quickly. As I took a step to the door, I was stopped by Sherlock's arm wrapping around my waist. "No. Not with a murderer after you." He said, pulling me against him as he stared down at me. "Sherlock I'll be-" "I'm not letting you go out there without me." He cut me off. I slowly nodded and looked down. "Oh please don't start." He muttered as he set down my phone, using his now free hand to tilt my chin up to face him.  I nodded slightly and nuzzled him. "Ok." I finally agreed. I forced Sherlock to entertain me for the rest of the day, forgetting about the murderer.