Dragon Models

One day while Charlie was at work you went out to the dragon museum that you went to with Charlie. You were on your way to the y shop before the front desk man stopped you.

"Hey I just wanted to apologize." He started off.

"For what?" You laughed.

"Well I assume your boyfriend told you the day you came in here with him a while back I was going to ask you out. Your boyfriend told me that you and him were already together."

"What... oh yea." You laughed "it's alright." You finished walking over to the souvenir shop.

You weren't mad just thought it was funny. Apparently he liked you even before you asked him out. You continued on and stopped in front of some tiny dragon models.

You picked out two. A Norwegian ridgeback and a Ukrainian iron belly. One for each of you.

"You entered the house and before asked over to the dining room table. You set the two dinosaurs in the middle of the table and admired your work. You and him but in dragon form. Seemed pretty cliche but funny to you.

You waited for Charlie to come home while you did some light cleaning. Cleaning was not something you liked but you were bored.

You heard the door open and close a few hours later and ran over to him.

"Hello love." He greeted giving you a kiss.

"Hello. I have a surprise for you. Close your eyes."

Charlie closed his eyes cautiously a bit scared.

"Alright open them." You said after leading him to the table.

"Dragons toys?"

"It's us." You laughed.

"That's hilarious. But which one is me?" He asked

"We obviously you are the Hungarian horntail. I for one think you are feistier than me."

"I am not the feistier one."

You looked up at him with a look that said seriously and he sighed.

"Fine maybe I am." He smiled and you laughed.

———

At your one year anniversary the dragons were still on the table.

"Where would you like to eat tonight."

"I'm not sure did you have a place in mind." You said looking up at him from where you were feeding the dragons.

"No but maybe we could try that place downtown."

"Oh yea that place we always talk about. Sounds good to me." You said throwing the baby dragons another piece of meat.

Later that night you and Charlie just went home with the dinner and ate it at the table.

"To one year." You toasted with a wine glass filled with soda. "And to wine glasses filled with non alcoholic beverages."

"To one year and non alcoholic beverages in wine glasses." He repeated and laughed as the cups clinked together.

"This chicken is pretty good."

"Does it taste different than the very other restaurants chicken tenders?" Charlie messed with you.

"I'm just used to it ok. You have to help me venture out. Here give me a bite of your burgher." You suggested and he handed you half the burgher. "See this is delicious I just need help venturing out."

"Will do but only if you give me a bit of your chicken."

"Well played." You smiled giving him a piece of chicken tender.

"I have to admit these are some pretty good pieces of chicken."

"I know right!" You laughed.

"Oh yea I got you a gift." Charlie said standing up and putting the plates in the sink.

"I got you one too." You said standing up.

Charlie went towards the closet and you went towards the bed where you had his it underneath.

Charlie gave you yours first. You opened the box to a beautiful bracelet that had a small charm with 2 hearts one inside the other.

"I felt like it signaled our love for each other if I have to be the feistiest dragon then I get to be the big heart."

"You can be the big heart. I love it." You said putting it on.

You handed Charlie his gift and he opened it. He was greeted with a nice wallet and a new dragon tooth earring.

"I really have to figure out what you like. I figured I'd get you a new wallet just for the sake of it but I know you really like that earring you wear but this one is a tooth from a different dragon. I believe it's a Ukrainian iron belly so I guess it will remind you of me in more ways than one." You laughed.

"These are amazing." he said engulfing you in a hug and kissing you.

"I try my best."

"Your best is amazing."

The rest of the night you and Charlie just hung out together and fell asleep in the end.

A/n sorry for the short chapter but I didn't know how to keep it going. To makeup for it I'm going to post a second chapter.