Here for the job

As you packed up the last of your things in your suitcase you apparated to your new flat in Romania. You had already bought it before traveling there and had made a few trips bringing furniture and such there but right now you were taking the last of your luggage their.

You appeared in your flat and carried your luggage to your room where you had surprisingly managed to get your mattress. It was pretty heavy but you had a half lift half scoot method and it worked surprisingly well. You plopped yourself bags down in the floor and left to go find a place that might have decorations.

Surprisingly as you walked your way around Romania you stumbled upon a dragon museum to which you entered. It was filled with fossils like dinosaurs in muggle museums and pictures of what the dragons might have looked like when they were alive.

"Hello Miss can we do anything for you?" Asked a nice young man from the front desk of the museum.

"Oh yes. I actually came here looking for directions I figured you may have them considering the type of museum this is." You laughed.

"I'm sure we know where your destination is." He assured.

"Well I'm looking for the place Charlie Weasley works. I'm here do a job with dragons. He works with-"

"Dragons here." He finished "we are very familiar with him he comes in a lot. He sure is a nice man."

"Yea."

"Here let me write that address down for you." He added and began writing on a paper. "Here you are tell him I said hi."

"I will thank you so much." You thanked before apparating while thinking of the address written on the paper.

As you stood in front of a building that was in front of large cages that were sure to hold dragons you doubted yourself. Maybe coming here without sending a letter was a bad idea. Would he be mad you didn't tell him? Would he be ok? Either way it was too late at this point and you had to go in.

You opened the door to the small building and called out.

"Hello?"

"Hello sorry mam we were a bit busy with dragons that were- y/n! What are you doing here."

"Well I came for the job."

"Really how come you didn't owl me?"

"Figured a surprise visit would be nice however I'm doubting that thought now."

"Oh no it's great I just wasn't expecting you. Let me show you around."

Charlie guided you throughout the building showing you where everything was put. He showed you where first aid kits were, where the community room was where there was a fridge people put their lunches in and everywhere else. You were sure you were going to like this place a lot.

"So we will send you with these pamphlets about dragons. I'm assuming you know a small bit about them from your time at Hogwarts."

"Yea I actually majored on dragons they seemed interesting so I thought why not."

"Seriously? I did too. Then you won't have any trouble here. How do you feel about your first day being tomorrow that way you can get settled into your place and oh Merlin do you have a place to stay?"

"Don't worry Charlie I've got a small little flat where all my belongings lay."

"Great! That means you shouldn't have any problem here in Romania. It's a pretty cool place maybe I could show you around sometime."

"Yea that would be great."

"How did you find us here anyways?" He suddenly questioned.

"Oh I stopped at this dragon museum where the man at the front gave me the address. He actually told me to say hi."

"Oh yea Xavier's a great guy." He smiled.

"He seemed like one. I'll get going and go unpack some of my stuff. Have a good day Charlie."

"You too y/n." He waved and you excited the building apparating back to your apartment.

You looked at the boxes that cluttered the floor and figured you would try to do your room and kitchen first. They seemed like the most useful rooms and the bathroom was already pretty much done except for your belongings.

You put together your bed frame and laid your mattress on top of it. You unloaded your clothes into hangers in the closet and piles in your drawers. You soon finished with most of the things in the bedroom and turned to the kitchen.

You unloaded most of your appliances like microwave and coffee machine making sure they all got plugged in. Before you knew it the sky outside was dark and filled with stars and you decided that it would be a good time to go to bed.

You didn't know why or how your mind wandered there but you couldn't help but think about it. You wondered if Charlie had a girlfriend. I mean he had to. He was kind, caring, good looking, a good listener and everything in between.

In the morning when you woke up you pulled the needed toiletries from your boxes and hopped in the shower. You got out and wrapped your towel around you before traveling to your closet. You didn't actually know what you would wear so you decided to take a look at the employee pamphlet to see the dress code.

There wasn't much there except well you couldn't come naked. You wondered what had made them have to put that there but that wasn't the point. You knew it would be hot outside and being around fire breathing dragons sounded sweaty so you opted for some Jean shorts and a tank top. You threw your hair in a low but higher ponytail and grabbed your purse. Heading off to work.

When you entered the building you were greeted by Charlie who also seemed to have a tank top on and some shorts. Luckily you had made the right clothing choice. You couldn't imagine showing up to everyone in longs sleeves and sweat pants. What a nightmare that would be.

"So you ready for your first day y/n?" Charlie asked leaning on the counter.

"I think so yea. I have this feeling that maybe after this I won't need to juggle anymore jobs. I just feel like this place is meant for me." You laughed and Charlie smiled "I know it sounds crazy but it honestly does."

"No it doesn't sound crazy that sounds how I felt when I started working here. I'm 25 so it's been a while."

"Good to know." You smiled. Good to know this was great place to work and good to know he wasn't that much older than him.