Everything happens so fast.

At 5 months along your bump was starting to get sizably larger and Charlie was always talking to it.

You caught him one time talking to it at night.

"Hey there little baby. I'm we are keeping your gender a secret so we're surprised but I think your a boy. The Weasley family has a lot of boys in it. I just can't believe your here and so big already."

"Charlie what are you doing?" You asked laughing.

"I'm talking to the baby do you mind?" He said fake annoyingly.

"I do not mind carry on I'm just going to pass back out."

The next morning you woke up with Charlie's arms wrapped around you and his hands laying on your belly.

"You know Charlie they are about as big as a medium banana right now."

"Wow we can call the baby banana as of know."

———

At 22 weeks you felt almost like bubbles popping in your belly. You were a little bit concerned at first but you realized it was just the baby moving. Then it sunk in that the baby was moving.

"Charlie get in here!" You yelled out.

"Is everything alright?" Charlie asked.

"Oh did I freak you out? I'm sorry nothing is wrong come here."

"What?"

"Give me your hand." You said as you took his hand once he sat down next to you on the couch.

"What is that?"

"That is the baby moving and kicking."

"Seriously? Oh my goodness their tiny legs."

"They're moving." You laughed.

"Also the baby is a spaghetti squash now. I've been keeping up."

———

At six months pregnant Charlie was delighted to here the baby was the size of a papaya.

He was moving a lot more but you just liked to know he was doing ok in there.

Charlie was very helpful the whole time. One day you felt sick and didn't want to get up or do anything. Charlie helped you into the bath and washed your hair for you so you didn't feel so grimy and gross.

"Thank you Charlie. You know you don't have to do this right?"

"I know but your carrying out child so I want to help you."

"Your the best."

———

When you were seven months pregnant the baby refused to stop kicking. This was however not the case when Charlie was speaking to it or tracing circles and other shapes on your belly.

"The eggplant will not leave me alone." You laughed laying in bed just chilling out.

"Think of it this way at least they are an eggplant and we will see them in two more months." Charlie smiled at you while he loaded laundry into the drawers. "Now would you like to come with me while I try my best to put the crib together?"

You nodded and Charlie took you to the couch where all the crib pieces were strung out in front.

You read him the directions as he put it together. Surprisingly he wasn't too bad at it and got it done fairly quickly.

"Dragon boy has done it again." You clapped as Charlie bowed.

"Thank you thank you I couldn't have done it without my dragons or my fiancé who read me the instructions."