Hanging with your mom

A/n I know i skipped a lot of time but I don't really have any ideas and I want to get it moving a bit.

Months later the holidays approached bringing nearer you and Charlie's second anniversary. This year when you and Charlie arrived at Christmas George not Angelina were anywhere in site.

New year rolled around as well and you and Charlie celebrated a year for loving together and it was all just a very nice year.

Two months after New Year's Eve however Molly's sent you a letter to which you opened.

"Dear y/n

Don't tell Charlie I didn't invite him but I was thinking maybe you could come over and visit. You and Charlie have been together for almost two years and I feel like I don't know you all that well.
Today works if you want to stop by.

Best wishes Molly."

You grabbed a mango from your stash in the kitchen because you had been eating a lot of them lately and ate it before apparating to the burrow.

You greeted Molly and went inside.

After a while you and Molly started talking.

"So dear I don't know much about you tell me something. Anything favorite color food anything." She smiled at you.

"Well I guess my favorite color is y/f/c and I don't really know what my favorite food. I never really had one but if I had to choose one as of know it would probably be mangos I just can't stop eating them lately. I don't know it's like my brain when I think of food is just 'mangos mangos mangos." You laughed.

"Like a craving of mangoes almost."

"Yea for like the last two months and a half and it's a bit odd because I never ate them much."

"Huh strange."

"What is strange.?"

"Well you see dear I never really had the most liking for mangoes. That was until I couldn't stop eating them and realized I was- never mind that doesn't make much sense."

"No what is it I want to hear it now I'm sucked into the story."

"Well it was kind of like with you just a constant want for mangoes and I realized that I was pregnant with Charlie."

Your smile dropped. That wasn't possible. You had a five percent chance of getting pregnant and Molly was telling you she had the symptoms you had with Charlie.

"That not-"

"When was the last time you had a cycle y/n?"

"I don't know a couple months ago but that's not possible there barely a possible chance."

"Were you and Charlie trying?"

"No we weren't." You swallowed and began to stare at the wall.

"Have you been on birth control? Or any sort of potion for that?"

"No not for years. Molly it's not possible there's like a 5 percent chance. Charlie-we-I-but."

"I think I have a test upstairs would you like to use it?" Molly asked kindly and you nodded.

"Ah here it is it's a bit different than the muggle kind you take a drink and it will glow if your pregnant and if you aren't it won't."

"Molly it can't be a positive what if it's negative." You were crying.

"Then it's negative and it's mixed emotions but either way I'll be just outside to talk to you about it."

You took a sip and waited. This didn't make any sense it was such a low chance and you weren't trying. Sure you weren't using protection a lot but it was 5%.

The potion began to glow very dimly before getting a bit brighter. You gripped onto the sink for balance and cried. You didn't know why you just did.

You excited the bathroom and came face to face with Molly.

"What is it y/n/n?" She asked using a nickname to make you feel better.

"I'm-i'm- pregnant." You let out a loud sob.

"What's going on down here mom?" Ginny asked. She must have been home because of the war on the horizon. "Is y/n ok. She looks wobbly."

It was true were very weak and ready to fall at any second the only think keeping you up was the fact you were pregnant. Ginny rushed over to you and helped you to the couch.

"Ginny go upstairs dear I'll explain in a bit but right now I need to talk to y/n"

Ginny ran back upstairs and you leaned into Molly who held you close.

"Why are you crying dear?"

"I don't know."

"Here let's figure it out. When you and Charlie got together what were your two views on kids."

"Charlie didn't want them or not want them- he said if we talked about it and we both wanted to try we could even it it led to nothing-we didn't talk about it." You let out a few more sobs.

"So you are feeling scared."

You nodded your head.

"Of what? Are you scared he might not want it?"

You nodded again "we never even talked about it what if he's not ready we've only been together for 2 years."

"Believe me dear that if he leaves you with this miracle baby by yourself I will kick his arse."

"Thank you."

"Now dear maybe go to the doctors and confirm it before you figure out a way to tell Charlie."

"Can you come with me?" You asked and she nodded.

You and her apparated and you set up a last minute appointment entering the room with Molly when your name was called.

"So what is the reason your back here again Miss.l/n?"

"Well I know it's crazy and please don't think I'm crazy but I have had this constant craving of mangoes and I never eat mangoes. I realized my last cycle was like two months ago and my boyfriends mother said she had the craving of mangoes during my boyfriends pregnancy. I took a test one of the ones where it glows if your pregnant and it started glowing."

"Your the boyfriends mother?" The doctor asked Molly.

"Yes."

"Do you remember when the cravings started.

"Very early on so probably like a few weeks to a month in."

"Alright and how many children do you have?"

"I have seven 6 boys and a girl."

"Alright let's check please lay down miss.l/n"

You laid back and she got the ultrasound scan machine out. She smeared the cold gel on your stomach and began looking.

"Well miss.l/n you are one lucky woman and so is the father. I'm seeing what looks to be a 8 week healthy fetus."

"So I'm?"

"Pregnant yes. Congratulations! We will schedule another appointment for later on but now I assume you want to tell the father."

She left and you wiped the gell off and looked over to Molly.

"I have to tell him now don't I?"

"Yes I'll go him so you can tell him congratulations y/n." She smiled at you.