The dragons like you

Charlie walked you out to the back where there were many cages filled with different types of dragons.

"This is a Hungarian horntail they are a bit feisty so I'd be a bit careful." He said pointing to a quite angry looking dragon.

He led you through and told you many different dragons. There were Hungarian horntails, Norwegian ridgeback's , Ukrainian ironbelly's, Romanian Longhorns and many many more.

"The dragons seem to like you."

"They take a liking to me you could say. I've been around for a while. The baby's however don't know me too well and tend to be a bit angry with me." He smiled and you laughed.

"I can see that. Imagine being a baby and a strange man comes up to you trying to feed you raw meats. I'd be scared to." Now it was Charlie's turn to laugh.

"Do you feed baby's raw meat?" He asked jokingly concerened.

"No! You know what I mean."

"I was going to say-" he laughed. "Alright let's get started with some feeding alright. Maybe we can start with the baby's so they can get used to your face."

"Yea alright."

He led you over to a smaller cage that held some baby dragons.

"Alright here is the food. You can wear gloves but honestly it's just a hassle in the end when you can wash your hands."

"Sounds good to me."

"So you just pick up a piece and toss it to them."
He said throwing a baby dragon some type of raw meat.

"Okey dokie." You said replicating the action watching the dragons flock to the food.

"They're pretty cute." You smiled.

Once the two of you were done you went on to the adult dragons. Seeing the new face there was a bit of fire that somehow you managed to dodge.

"Hey be nice!" Charlie screamed at the dragon and it just grunted. "I'm not joking."

You threw the dragon the food and it ate it gratefully before glaring at you.

"That ones got an attitude and it wasn't even the Hungarian horntail."

"Speaking of which here he they are." He said as the to if you stood in front of two caged dragons.

Once again there was some fire and one tried to eat you but the bars stopped its mouth.

"She's just like me be nice and do not try to eat her!"

The dragon didn't seem to mind.

"Hey it's alright Charlie I'm new."

"I know they just aren't usually like this."

"I don't know." You three them their food quickly and left.

Throughout the day you fed the rest of the dragons and went him at the end of it.

When you got home you decided to take a shower because you had been sweating all day.

Apparently there was no work tomorrow for you and so you decided to take it easy.

The next day you threw on some clothes and went to make your self some food.

You just stuck some noodles in a pot and heated up some sauce. As you were almost finished eating you heard a knock at the door.

"One second!" You yelled and ran and put your bowl in the sink and ran back to the door.

"Hello-oh hey Charlie what are you doing here?"

"I also have a day off I was going to go down to the dragon museum was wondering if you wanted to come with it's pretty cool there."

"Yea here let me throw on some shoes." You said throwing on some tennis shoes and shutting the door behind you as you left.

You and Charlie walked down to the museum and you immediately went and read a plaque a little farther than the front desk.

"Hello Xavier." Charlie greeted the familiar man at the desk.

"Hello Charlie I see your here with that girl."

"Yep thought she might want to come so I made a pit stop."

"Hey speaking of the girl does she have a boyfriend. I was thinking about asking her out." He smirked

Something in Charlie popped. He liked Xavier well enough but he knew that he wasn't the person to be ok with your infertility.

"Yea she does."

"Oh too bad. You know his name?"

"Yep." Charlie lies. What was he getting himself into.

"What's his name." It was almost like Xavier knew Charlie was lying.

"Me." He spoke. What had he done? This was not how it was meant to go. He was bound to get caught.

"Oh geez. Sorry Charlie."

Charlie just walked off where you had just now finished reading the plaque.

"What are you looking at?"

"Oh just the museums history. Its quite cool."

"It is isn't it."

You and Charlie walked through the museum looking at all the sculptures and fossils.

"Hey y/n?" Charlie spoke up and he didn't quite know what he was doing however it was happening.

"Yes Charlie?"

"I was wondering if maybe on of these days and you can say no because I know with everything that happened with my brother."

"Yea..." you had a feeling you sort of knew what was happening and honestly you were excited.

"Would you like to maybe sometime go on a date?"

"Yes."

"That was quick." He laughed.

"I know. You are nothing like your brother and honestly was kind of hoping you would ask."

"Really?"

"Yea."

You were pretty stoked for the rest of the night. You had scored a date with someone. Not just someone as well. You had scored a date with Charlie weasley. A good looking man who was nice funny and you knew he was ok with everything.

After George you kind of wanted to give up dating because it seemed hopeless. After Charlie though your weren't quite so sure that you it thoughts were correct anymore. Maybe you didn't know but you were hoping he'd ask you out since the night at the burrow when you stayed in his room and he didn't make you leave.