CHAPTER 3

Krilorskar company

Nandini and manik reached the krilorskar company. manik reached first and made his way to the conference room where the meeting is held.

All were gathered in the conference room but one company was yet to come still.

Nandini reached krilorskar company along with Aneri and made her way to the conference room.

Manik and Nandini look at each other. They were the best competitors . If they were in the field of competition deal will be difficult. This is first time they are face to face. They greeted with a formal smile. Well they are not rivals but healthy competitors.

The gathered companies after seeing them were nervous now because the deal will be baged by one of them now.

Arjun's pa went and inform him that all have reached and are waiting in the conference room.

Arjun told that he will be there in few minutes........

Arjun entered the meeting room and all stood out of respect.

(Arjun's dress is in the media box)

Arjun greeted them and told them to start the meeting...

One by one all stared giving the presentation....

But no where  Arjun was impressed by them....

Now only infinity and stars where left...
infinity were called and Manik went to give his presentation.....and his confidence and attitude impressed everyone also Arjun was proud feeling.

(Why did Arjun have proud look when manik finished his presentation???

How is manik related to Arjun)

Even Nandini was impressed by the presentation.

Now it  was stars turn.
So Nandini went to give the presentation and it was good and to add her attitude and confidence was giving her extra impressed look  .

Even The Manik Malhotra was impressed first of with the beauty and then the way she gave the presentation.

Also Arjun was impressed. Now he was in a
fix to decide who will get  the deal.

Ar: so gentleman and ladies the meeting was good but I am in fix to decide on who will get the deal .
So give me some time and I will discuss this with my MD and then I will inform you. Until then enjoy the refreshment.

By saying that he went to his cabin and called his MD  and they were discussing about the deal.

While in conference room....
Everyone knew either infinity or stars will get the deal.

Manik and Nandini exchanged glance and then decide to talk because they were aware of the commotion going in the conference room because Arjun was best friend of Virein Malhotra..

M:hello ms.murthy...

N:hello mr .malhotra...

M:well I must say your presentation was very good.

N:even yours mr.malhotra..

N:well this is Aneri Gupta one of my intern who has contribution in this presentation...

M:Hello ms.gupta..well I must say
If I am not wrong u r the daughter of mrand mrs Gupta who were the famous doctors..

An:hello mr.malhotra . Well yes your correct I am their daughter..