CHAPTER 9

Hy guys.....

In delhi.........

Two ladies are sitting and talking about their children..........one lady is non other than Nyonika.......

Ny:I am telling you ................. We should get them married.....they will be perfect couple..

I:but nyo if they have anyone in their life.....

Ny:why are you saying like this as far as I remember you also wanted our children to get married na.....

I:yes even now I want that because he is best for her...... But.....

Ny:but what Ishu is there any problem???

I:no but I feel we cannot force our wish upon them..... Because I feel that if they like someone else then??

Ny:ok we won't force them but we will tell them our wish and then they can decide......

I:ok.....

Ny:I really wish they get married... They will make a best couple.....

I:hmm

Like this they where talking..... And after sometime Nyonika gets a call and seeing the caller ID she is shocked???????

Ny:hello???? Manik???

M:yes ma it's me.... Why are you sounding unsure?.....

Ny:are you ok???

M:yes ma I am ok why are you asking me.....

Ny:where are you Manik ??...

M:home ma why???

Ny:home....ok how you came home early.... And you are free??

Even Ishitha is shocked......

I:nyo put it on speaker na....(and she nodded and put it on speaker.....)

I: Manu what happened are you fine......

M:aree amma even you are there.... Wait why are you asking me like this.....

I:aree because you came early today..... I am surprised.....

Ny:even me .....

M:voh I was free and tomorrow I have a important work so.....

Ny:ok it's good you are early.... So now take rest a little.....

Like this they were talking and later Manik kept the phone......

Ny: Ishu now even I think we should leave it to them only......

(Since she got doubt there might be someone in his life.... from his talk....)

I:yes even I feel so..... Ok nyo I'll leave now...

(Ishita left but she had a doubt that the Manik whom Nandu was talking might be her Manu Only..... She didn't tell Nyonika since she didn't want her to get hope.... If it is not ture then she might be the one who will be the most hurt)

Nyo:ok.....

In park in delhi............

Abhi is sitting with a girl and talking.......

Ab: I cannot hide this from her anymore........ I have to tell her.......

Mu:but Abhi I am scared...... What if our parents got to know....... They will get us married and I still need time.....