CHAPTER 18

Hy guys so here is the update.....

And later Manan return to hall only to witness Arjun shocked face and Purvi dreamy..... And their phone ringing.....

They were watching them confused while Nandu saw the call and got excited like a kid and started jumping around..... And this broke Arjun and Purvi's trance while our majnu was admiring his star......

But before Nandu could receive the call it got disconnected...... And she became sad......

But again phone started to ring but now it was Manik's phone.....

Manik took the phone and seeing the caller ID he frowned and said.....

M:why is Bhaiyu calling me now and that to at this time..... Wait whether babhi is ok whether the baby came.....

While Nandu heard he saying him that it is viren's call she ran to him and while Manik was in his world he saw his phone being snatched and he saw his star taking the call.....

He was smiling like a fool.... Later he got to know that it was video call.... So...

M:aree nanhi wait na it is video call bhaiyu should know that I met you.....

Vi:can I know why you don't want to tell....

While Manik was shocked and Nandu was confused and Arjun and Purvi are grasping everything.....

Yes guys it was Viren's call...... well being tired of calling Arjun.... Viren called Manik as he knew Manik will be there....

But after receiving the call Viren was shocked to see his princess in the screen so he again checked the call and it confirmed  it was Manik's phone when he heard Manik other side of the call......

M:voh bhaiyu.... Nothing......

Vi:what nothing I heard what you said so fast tell me.....

N:yes mani tell me why bhaiyu should not know.....

M:you are asking this.... Well this is nice....
Bhaiyu kya dek gaye yeh toh tumne party badal di.....

Je: Manik don't waste time and tell.....

M: bhabhi aap bhi.... Meri side pe toh koyi nahi hai.....

Vi:good now stop your drama and say....

M:bhaiyu aapse koyi problem nahi hai mai bas isliye kehraha tha because Nanhi wanted to give surprise to mom dad so agar call mai unhone nanhi ko dekliya na toh suprise karab hojayega na..... Isliye.....

N:ohh haan mani thank you ha.... Bhaiyu mom dad toh nahi hai na....

Je:nahi doll voh log bahar gaye hai.....

Pu:wait a minute that means you both know each other from before.....

N:yes....

Ar:then why were you acting.....

N:but we were not acting bhai......

Pu: really then when you met Manik in the office it we who introduced you guys......

M:aree nhi bhabhi hame aaj hi bata chala ki yeh mere nanhi or....

N:yeh mera mani hai.... You know we didn't see each other after once we got separated in childhood..... So we didn't recognise.....