CHAPTER 12

Hy guys here is the update....

N:it was good.... You know Manik..... Bhaiyu has a girlfriend.... And that too she is my soulie....

M: great.... You know even I have a sister and I so wish that she like my bff....

N:but......

M:what happened nandu you can say anything you know that right.....

N:yes.... It's just that it's her life na Manik she should decide her life partner right??.

M:ohh nandu don't worry it's just my wish since I know that if they come together she will be always happy.... And safe with him.....

N:ok.... Nice but Manik don't force her ok.... If she have someone else in her heart....

M:what do you mean.. she have someone else in her heart (in slight anger tone)

N:aree I don't know.... might be she has or maybe not I just guessed and but from your talk I know what bond you guys have so she will surely tell you.... You might be knowing.... Relax....

M:yes.... But the thought of her leaving us is not going well...

N:hmm.... Acha Manik can I tell you something.....

M:you don't need to ask permission Nandu....

N:no it's just that my soulie, bhaiyu's girlfriend didn't tell her brother still but they are only waiting so that they can reveal their relationship to him when he is face to face
...... So....

M:nandu say futher don't hesitate....

N:if your sister is also hiding something like this pls listen to her first then decide..... Since I know that you are short tempered and angry solutions are not good....

M:hmm.... Ok thanks for the advice..... Now leave that we will talk about us not others now....

Like this they talked with each other and then went to their friend and siblings to spend some time..... And later all retired to sleep....

So.... It's new morning and that to weekend.... Means Friday..... Manan were wrapping up their work so that they are free for the weekend.....

Even Aneri didn't plan any work for weekend since she thought nandu will be going delhi....

And our Mikku is still in his bff's thought.... He knows that she is here in Mumbai only but he couldn't find her still.....

Manik had remainded him that weekend will be in Arjun's house.... So he has kept his weekend free.... And today since he was free thought to go around in the hope of finding his friend.....

Well in Mumbai when everyone were busy in their thoughts..... Here in delhi.... Ishita had a strong feeling that the Manik whom nandu was talking about is her manu.... She was happy some time and later again she was sad thinking if he is not her manu..... Raman see her.... And is confused that once she is having smile on her face and again there is frown.... He couldn't take it anymore so thought to ask her.....

Ra:Ishu.....

I:yes Raman you need something???

Ra:why only if I need something I will come to you....

I:aree not like that it's just....

Ra:ok ok relax.... Now tell me why are you disturbed....