CHAPTER 14

Hy guys....

After the call

Mu:now what Abhi bhai is already pissed off how are we gonna tell him....

Ab:we have to tell him today only.... We cannot delay Mukku I don't feel good....

Mu:ok but how....

Ab:I have an idea... Relax ok....

Mu:what idea.... Abhi you know that bhai is very angry.....

(She was panicking not because her bhai will not like Abhi it's because when he is in anger if anyone other than them told him about their relation then he will be very angry on them....)

Ab:relax.... Don't get hyper darling I know who can handle him and she is already in Mumbai.... So relax....

Mu:who....

Ab:wait you'll see.....

(Saying that he went to call someone....)

While other side Manik.... Was like what happened that to all of a suddenly..... And he being angry already was not helping him.... He was getting negative vibes.....

M:why Mukku is with him.... Hope she is fine..... What might be the matter that they have tell me.... that too together.......

Here Abhi called his babydoll....

N:hy bhaiyu.....

Ab:hy babydoll.....

N:what happen you sound sad.....

Ab:I need you help....

N:what help..... Say na...

Ab:no first promise me.....

N:what is this bhai.... Ok relax I promise now tell me....

Ab: Nandu we have decided to tell Manik about our relationship.....

N:it's great na bhai....

Ab:yes I called to tell him but he was in a angry mode so....

N:so.... what happened... He didn't agree....

Ab:no we didn't tell him. . ..

N:so now what.....

Ab:we have to tell as if gets to know from others now.... He will may not agree for our relationship.....

N:so.... Tell him na....

Ab:I will tell him but before that you should go to him.....

N:what why me....

Ab: see he will be very impulsive so.... If we try to make him understand he may not listen so.... You will be with him.... You tell him.... Pls ....

N:aaaarhhh..... You are the first brother who is sending his sister to a devil's Den......

Ab:you can say him whatever you want I don't mind.... But pls... Go there.....
Pls...pls... Pretty...pls.....

N:ok.... Send me his address.....

Ab:ok I'll send you just move now....

N:oyi don't order me...

Ab:ok babydoll pls move fast ok....

N:ok.... The tone should be like this.....

Ab:ok....