CHAPTER 13

Hy guys

In delhi ......

Raj tried to call Manik but he was busy in talk..... And later it was late and Manik was also not picking the call so he thought to call tomorrow.... And they all went to sleep.....

Other side mukbhi decided to tell Manik since they don't know when he will return and they cannot hide it from him more.....

And in Mumbai....

While Mikku was roaming around the city he felt like he saw his bff but couldn't find .....
He came home disappointed..... Manik saw this and gave him hope..... Cheered him up.....

Next morning....

All got up and after their breakfast went to their own works....

In delhi.....

Raj thought of asking Manik at evening since he didn't want to spoil his mood in morning itself and even Mikku had told them that Manik and he are going to Arjun's house in the evening and they are there to handle Manik's anger if anything goes wrong.....

But Ashok was continuously calling Raj from morning...... So he decided to call Manik so that later he can answer back Ashok if he gets to know everything......

He called everyone since they had told him even they want to know because it's different Manik who Ashok was describing.....

They all settled down.... Mukthi had gone early so she was not there.... Raj called Manik and kept phone in speaker.....

Here Manik was in office.... And his mood was nice since soha didn't pester him since morning and he had planned to spend time with Nandu in evening before going to Arjun's house........

His phone rang and it showed dad... He received in very cheerful voice....

M: good morning dad....

Here everyone very listening his cheerfull voice.....

Raj: good morning son.... How are you now a days you don't get time to talk to me .....

M: nothing like that dad it's being hectic recently.... So....

Raj:when are you coming back Manik???

M: don't know dad.... Even I want to get back.... permanently but because of work I cannot neglect na.....

Raj:yea I know....

M:what happened you want ask anything....

Raj:yes..... Voh...

M:you know na you ask me anything without heasitating.....

Raj:voh.... You talk to all.... as everyone are listening....

All gave him looks.... It's rare seeing arrogant Malhotra heasitating to talk to his own son....

M:ohh so everyone is there.... Good morning all....

All wished him back.... But he found Mukku missing so he asked....

M:where is Mukku dad she didn't wish me back....

Ny:she went early beta she is not here....

M:ok now tell what you guys want to ask???

Jeevika remembered Purvi saying that Manik was different with her bff.... So she in guess asked about her.....