CHAPTER 15

Here is the update guys.....

N:what so you were my akkdu and I didn't knew this....

(She was complaining like a small child and he was adoring her but only one thing was there in his mind that 'she called me my akkdu' and he was smiling.... Like a fool....)

N:here I am angry on you and you are smiling.... Sit here I am going and Don't talk to me....

(She get up to go but Manik pull her and she land on his lap....)

M:ok ok sorry baba.... See I am holding my ears....

N:ok but you will get what I ask only then I will forgive you....

M:that toh I will get you say na what you want....

N:voh Manik you will get me ice cream whenever I ask you even though it is 2 AM...
Ok?....

M:that toh I will get for you and even you know that now tell me what actually you want??....

N:how do you know that this not what I intend to ask?

M:nanhi I know you well enough to say that.... You might have grown up but your habits will not change so....

(She made a bad face...)

M:now say....

N:voh mani I want to go back to home I miss them a lot..... Will you take me.....

M:what you want say nanhi going is not a problem not for you nor for me  so.....

N:voh I want to shift there permanently.... I feel empty here mani....

M:even I wish the same baba but that will take time na to wrap up and even employees.....

N:yes even I am trying mani....

M:ok leave that for now.... Well I can change the empty thing for you...

N: really ( like exited kid )... How tell na mani...

M:we can shift to one place na.... Then it will not be empty....

N:mani the way you are saying na I can shift to Purvi di's house also... But Aneri even she should feel comfortable na....

M:ok we will thing of something....
Ok now say whether I have been forgiven.....

N: ofcourse mani...

(He grin like a fool and they sitting in peace... They didn't even notice that she is in his lap.... But there will be a disturbance na.... There was a knock on the door which brought from there land to the world......)

Nandu realised her position and immediately got up and Manik made a bad face on lost of contact...... He gave permission to the enter.....

Aman:sir you have a meeting....

M:which meeting Aman as far as I remember I don't have a meeting....

Aman: voh sir meet with stars..... And....

M:ohh that... And what Aman....

Aman:voh mr Khurana want to meet you....

M:I am not free tell him that....

Aman:sir I told him so he suggested that they can meet for dinner???

M:you know right it is not possible.....