diluc | fatui girls be like

//; ahaha i love this dynamic

You gave a shit eating grin at the wine tycoon as he glared at you. "What the hell do you want, Fatui?" The redhead held you by the collar. He had just handed your ass in combat. Your nose was bloodied up and adorned several scratches and bruises. The wine tycoon clicked his tongue when there was no reply. He dropped you to the ground.

"Aw, you're so mean~" you frowned, crossing your arms. You slowly got up, feeling dizzy from all the blood loss. "I probably have a concussion now..."

"You asked for it, snooping around the winery like that."

You sighed, "it can't be helped." You dusted off your hands, straining your neck. You turned to him, "Diluc, right?"

"How do you know my name?" The redhead turned, a harsh glare crossing his face.

"I have many connections, Master Diluc." you hummed, walking over. You brushed your fingers against his arm which caused him to stiffen. "I enjoyed playing with you," you said with a chuckle. "But I have to go now." You patted his back as you walked off. You sensed you ticked him off once more which made you smile. You put your hands in your coat, heading back towards Liyue to meet with Childe. Diluc was not apart of the Tsaritsa's plan, but he caught your eye when you were in Mondtsat a few weeks ago.

"You took quite a beating," Childe observed as you two met at the entrance to Liyue Harbor. "You said you had to take care of 'business.' What kind was that?"

You placed a finger to your lips with a small smile, "it's a secret."

Childe sighed, "you went to go see that bastard in Mondtsat?"

You pouted, shaking Childe's arm, "it's not like that!"

He sighed, "you can't go around picking fights [Y/N]."

"Oh that's rich coming from you, Childe." You scoffed, rolling your eyes.

He laughed, "what do you mean? Come now, we should get you fixed up before we go help Aether meet Zhongli."

"Does this mean I can go to Mondstat after this?"

Childe sighed, "I can't stop you even if I tried."

You grinned, "thanks. I owe you one."