venti | excuse me what are you wearing?

//; requested by @StillChillG
pleas this was so difficult to get through

Sorry these are so slow, I'm so busy with school and my competitions rn :(

You had came back from the worst mission in your life. Your clothes were ripped, soaked, dirty, burned, whatever other factors of nature had to throw at you. You stepped inside your home that you rented for Venti, a hopeless bard in Mondstat that was coincidentally it's overruling Archon. He was out most days, he only came during late night. You attended to your wounds, having discarded your burned, muddied, ripped, bloodied clothing. You swore you left extra clothing somewhere but you couldn't find them.

You freaked out, only being in your undergarments around the house for a couple hours before reaching the fact to steal Venti's clothing.

You came to this rationalized idea because you'd rather he see you in his clothes than absolutely naked. You two were similar in size, what's the harm?

You open his drawers, taking out his annoyingly puffy shorts, realizing the mistake you'd be taking.

You groaned, throwing on one of the several pairs of nightwear that he owned. Well, rather he slept with the same clothes pretty much with minor changes.

It was a single bedroom house and you would have to take the couch again. You found yourself starving and decided to make yourself dinner, spare if Venti ever came home.

Meanwhile, the bard of Mondstat was prowling in the streets, drunker than ever. He found his way to the house, somehow only being tipsy after five bottles of Dandelion Wine. He wasn't expecting anyone home when he opened the door.

You were currently sitting at the dining table with a Sweet Madame, practically waiting for him. You blinked, seeing his wide eyes.

"[Y/N]-" he sputtered, his face going redder than a tomato.

"Huh?" You hummed, barely remembering you were wearing his clothes.

"What are you wearing! Oh sweet Barbatos!" He cried, shutting the door behind him. The bard covered his face with his hands. His ears had turned pink.

"Venti?" You stammered, watching him fall to his knees. You rushed to his side as he wailed, his face flushed to the extreme. "I didn't have anything else and there wasn't any-" you began, fumbling over your words.

You slowly took his hands away from his face.

He stared at you, your beauty leaving him breathless. He stared at your face, looking up and down slowly, thinking this might be a dream. You parted your lips to speak, yet nothing came out. Venti's hands reached to your face before you shifted, exposing more of how tight and small his clothes actually were.

Venti passed out right then and there.

"Venti!" You stammered, "are you okay?"