Insecurities

**Toni's Pov**
Cheryl has given birth to our beautiful baby girl, Alexa seven months ago. I guess you can say I've been babying Cheryl and Alexa a little too much but hey what can I say. My life is finally perfectly complete with my two favorite gals.

As of right now Cheryl and Alexa are taking a nap so I decide to make them lunch. Well actually make Cheryl lunch since I can't really make baby food but you get the idea. Her favorite is chicken alfredo so I make just that. This will forever be my favorite "couples dish" due to the fact that I proposed to her while we were eating this dish at a fancy restaurant. After an hour or so I finish cooking and that's when I hear Cheryl calling my name. "In here love." She walks around the corner and comes into view, holding Alexa in her arms.

"I made your favorite." I say pecking her cheek also doing the same with Alexa. Alexa smiles along with Cheryl.

"Thanks but I'm not hungry." I frown a little.

"But you would never pass up chicken alfredo. You okay love?"

She just walks over to Alexa's playpen in the living room and places her in it. She turns back around to face me and I'm now leaning on the entryway of the kitchen. She looks away quickly, discreetly tries to take a deep breath, and plasters on a fake smile. "Yeah I'm fine babe." It's kinda cute that she thinks I don't pay attention to all her different emotions and her in general. I walk over to the couch and gesture for her to come sit. She does and cuddles up to my side, placing her head on my shoulder. "You know Cheryl I could see right through you. That smile was completely fake. Tell me what's wrong love so I can help you." She straddles me and places her face in the crook of my neck along with her arms hugging my waist. I get a glance at the playpen and see Alexa is sound asleep again. I snap out of my thoughts when I feel something wet on my neck. I pull her up and she's crying. I immediately go back to the position before and wrap my arms tightly around her back.

"Cherbear what's wrong?"

"I'm hideous."

"What?"

"I'm hideous. Ever since I gave birth to Alexa my body never been the same. Don't get me wrong I love our beautiful child with everything in me but I just don't feel the same like I used to. I feel fat and ugly. No worse than that I feel terribly hideous."

I'm completely taken back by what she just said. I had thought of possible answers myself but not one of them being what she had just said.

"Cherbear you are the most beautiful woman I've ever laid eyes on. It's completely natural for your body to change when bringing a new life to this world. I'm was and still am so jealous of you. Your fucking perfect then and now and nothing can change my mind. I adore your body it's so gorgeous. I love you even more because you are so strong that you brung another strong, beautiful girl into our lives. And guess what you needed to do that. That fucking gorgeous body of yours. So instead of thinking that you look unpleasant which so isn't true remember that your gorgeous fucking body helped bring our precious little girl into this world. Also if you even feel this way again let me know. I don't want you bringing yourself down it's not healthy."

I feel her nod her head on my neck and I kiss the top of her head. I bring up her face to meet mine. I wipe tears off her face and kiss her passionately. She immediately returns and we kiss until oxygen becomes a problem. She puts her head back in the crook of my neck. "Come on love I'm gonna run you a bath." I stand up only to realize that she still hadn't released her hold on me. I smile and wrap my arms around her. I carry her to the downstairs bathroom and start to run the bath water. Once it's done I wait until she gets in to drop a bath bomb in. I kiss her forehead before walking out. As I'm upstairs I hear Alexa crying on the baby monitor. We have one in literally every room so we can always keep tabs on her. Call us over protective if you want but I call it keeping my family safe. "Don't worry love I got it." I shout while heading downstairs knowing Cheryl would've probably been rushing herself to get the baby back situated. I grab Alexa from the playpen and she immediately stops crying. I stop by the bathroom door and take Alexa's hand making it do a little wave at Cheryl. She giggles and waves back. Smiling, I head back upstairs to change Alexa.

**Cheryl's Pov**

I smile as I see Toni on the baby monitor tickling Alexa's feet as she changes her. Then she starts talking. "Alexa can you believe that mommy thinks she's not gorgeous." Toni fake gasps before continuing. "Well then it's our job to make mommy feel beautiful everyday. We are gonna shower her with compliments until she screams in our faces to stop. Even when she does we only stop for a minute before doing it again. We are gonna help mommy because mommy needs to be happy. If she's not happy then I'm not happy then you won't be happy. We don't want to be the beautiful depressed family. So it's up to me and you to help mommy feel better until she can recite it in her sleep. If she does then oh well we are never going to stop showing mommy our undying love. So she better get used to it because she's gonna hear it for the rest of our lives. Understand baby girl?" She tickles Alexa's feet once more and watches as she squirms and giggles. "I'll take that as a yes." She lefts Alexa in her arms and heads back downstairs. Man I love this life and I'm totally living for it.

...............................................................................................................

In order to be swagy you gotta comment and vote sry I don't make the rules🌚

Hoped you enjoyed this!!

~swagy swag~