Cherry Blossom Tree

**Cheryl's pov**

Every day I sit under the cherry blossom tree minding my business. I like it there. No one bothers me or sits down with me, rambling. I like my alone time since I have so much of it. I don't really have friends, they cause drama and who likes drama. My parents are the best parents ever but are sometimes way too overprotective. I guess you can say I get annoyed easily. But hey it's life and there is nothing you can do about it.

I'm working on homework under the tree when a pink haired girl comes and sits down on the opposite side of the tree. The thing is she doesn't notice me and throws all her stuff down angrily. I turn back to do my homework not wanting to seem like a creep. I'm just about to head home since I'm done with my homework when I hear sniffling. Is she crying? Should I go help her? No I'm sure she's fine. Actually screw it I have nothing better to do anyway. I walk around the tree to where the girl is and sit down next to her. "Hey are you alright?" She looks up to face me and even though tears are burning her cheeks she still is beautiful. She doesn't answer me and just stares. "Well that was a dumb question. Obviously your not okay if your crying right now." This causes the girl to smile a bit.

"I'm Cheryl what's your name?"

"Antoinette but I prefer Toni."

"Well Toni why are you crying?"

"Why do you care."

"Ouch. But that's a question I'm trying to figure it out myself. Again what's wrong."

"Got into an argument with my parents for being gay. Let's just say they didn't like that."

"So they kicked you out?"

She nods her head yes and anger flows through me. I really hate homophobes. Maybe she can stay with Dad, Daddy, and me. My parents love meeting new people. Yes my parents are gay and yes I was adopted. My real parents died when I was five in a bank robbery. I don't remember much of them but dad and daddy said they weren't the best. I'm just grateful that I do have a family who loves me even though they can be annoying.

"Well you can come with me."

"What?"

"You can come with me. My parents don't mind homosexuals because we all are. I have two dads and I'm bisexual. Yes I'm adopted but I don't mind. You can say that we are rich so we do have extra rooms. I'm an only child so we can call it a long term sleepover. Only if your up for it though."

She smiles and stands up. "Sure." I smile back and place my homework in my backpack.

"How come I never seen you at school?"

"I don't talk to people. Especially kids in high school. They all cause drama."

"Nice mindset you got there Cherbear."

"Cherbear?"

"Yep that's my nickname for you."

"Ok then TT."

"I like that nickname."

"You better it's the best one I got."

She laughs and we start to walk home. My dad calls me and it's time to hear him being a worry wort again.

*On the phone*

"Dad I'm fine."

"Are you sure? We haven't talked in four hours."

"Yes dad I'm fine put daddy on the phone."

"Daddy, dad gone all worry wort on me again."

"Don't worry I'll handle him."

"Thanks daddy. Also I'm bringing a friend over. Let's call it a long term sleep over. We should be home soon."

"Thats fine. It's about time you make friends."

"Haha very funny. Bye love you and tell dad to stop worrying."

"Will do kiddo. Love ya too."

*End of conversation*

"We're not that far away about like five minutes." She nods her head and smiles. "Wanna have a movie night in the theater?" She stops walking and looks at me with her jaw dropped and eyes popped out. "You have a movie theater?! How rich are you?!" I laugh a bit which causes her to do the same.

"I'll take that as a yes."

"Hell yeah it is!"

She's really cute when she's excited about something. She's beautiful in general. This should be fun.

...................................................................................................

Part 2?

Be swagy and comment and vote

~Swagalious Author😜