"Even though..."

**Toni's pov**

I salute through the school hallways while riding my skateboard. Everyone laughs and some even throw me a salute back. That's when the principal, Mr. Honey, comes out of his office.

"Antoinette Topaz my office now!" I wince as he uses my legal name.

"See since you said my real name I'm not going anywhere! Should've thought that one through!" I shout back as I pass him up on my skateboard, flipping him the bird. Students snicker as he angrily stomps back into his office slamming his door in the process.

I continue to skate down the hallway, everyone parting the way for me. Heck even the teachers are moving out of my way. If they don't, I won't hesitate to run over their toes. Ask Mr. Moreno. He hasn't walked the same since the first semester. I smirk at the memory and look back up. Fuck what did I do this time.

I huff and slow my pace down to a stop, stepping on the end of my skateboard causing it to fly up into my grasp. I walk the rest of the way up to my girlfriend, Cheryl.

"Hey babe! Don't you know how much I love you." I say dragging out my words. Her gaze never leaves mine and the sternness in her facial features only gets stronger. Welp, I'm screwed. That look is the only thing that makes me piss my pants twenty-five times, back to back.

"Don't 'hey babe' me Antoinette." Yep. Definitely. Screwed. I huff and start rolling a wheel from my skateboard around my fingers.

"What did I do now?"

"Follow me! Now!" She spats. She starts strutting away and I can't help but stare at her butt as she does so. I realize I haven't even start walking yet so I snap out of my daze and quickly catch up with her.

She walks all the way to the music room which somehow always seems to be empty when convenient. I walk in after her and she signals for me to close the door. I do so, silently praying for my life. See under different circumstances I would have no problem following her into this room and making sure the door is closed if you know what I mean, but unfortunately this isn't the case.

"Okay. Can you please tell me what's going on? What did I do this time?" She walks up to me and every step she takes forward, I take backward until I can't no more thanks to this stupid wall. She pins my hands to the wall and I gulp. She isn't about to rock my world right now because she would've been gotten to the point.

"Toni fucking Topaz. Don't play dumb with me."

"I have no idea what you're talking about!"

"Yes you do!" She says tightening her grip around my wrists.

"You know even though you're scaring the shit outta me, you look so hot doing it." Her stern demeanor falters and the grip on my wrists loosen. I distracted her enough to flip us over and have her pinned to the wall.

"Now tell me what you're talking about." She sighs as she realizes that she has been defeated.

"You know what I'm talking about. This morning you woke up and didn't even talk to me. Then when I told you that I was getting a ride from Roni you didn't put up a fight like you usually do. You usually try to convince me to ride with you on your motorcycle. Also you didn't text saying you arrived at school like you normally do. That made me mad." She says her eyes darting around the room in embarrassment.

I unpin her hands from the wall with a sigh. I can count on one hand how many people Cheryl lets see her softer side and how much the little things mean to her and I'm grateful to be one of them. I also forgot that the little things mean so much to her.

"I'm sorry babe. I didn't get a good sleep I was tossing and turning all night. It totally slipped my mind. I promise it won't happen again."

"It better not because if it does you're not getting none for a whole month!" And with that she leaves the music room. I sputter stupidly and hop on my skateboard after her. I finally reach her and she side eyes me.

"Babe you don't mean that."

"Yes I do. Don't push me Toni. I'll make it one and a half. I have no problem making it start now!"

"Babe! You can't be serious?!"

"Two. Months." She says coldly.

"Fuck that. We are going home. Now!"

"And why would we do that?"

"Because I'm about to show you why you can't possibly do such monstrosity." I hop off my skateboard and force her on my bike but making sure she has a helmet on first. I rev the engine and drive us back home. She's gonna regret ever uttering those words out of her mouth.

.........................................................................

Comment and vote to be swagyy

Sorry for going ghost I lost my phone and for this being kinda short

~swag5ever~