Jealous

**Toni's pov**

I open the front door to Cheryl's and I lovely home. Which was recently accompanied by our six month old son, Axel. I stop in the doorway slightly confused when the house is quiet and both my loves aren't waiting at the front door to greet me like they usually do. I slip off my shoes placing them by the front door, strip off my coat and hang it on the coat rack, and place my keys on the key holder.

I check the living room and then the kitchen when she's not there. I look around confused before deciding to call out for them.

"Babe? Axel?" Crickets. Straight crickets. I climb the stairs and peek into our room first but no one is in there either. I turn around to the door next to our bedroom and peer inside the little crack. I smile and open the door all the way but slowly. This is the room Cheryl and I worked out asses off to make the nursery of her dreams. Wasn't easy but sure was worth it when Cheryl hugely smiled at the finished product.

Cheryl is hunched over Axel's crib with him holding onto the rails, smiling up at Cheryl. His little legs give out on him and he blobs down on his butt. He looks up at Cheryl who has a smile on her face and he returns it. She leans towards him to tickle him a bit before I say something.

"Hey, you two." Cheryl turns around after taking Axel out of his crib. She smiles and I walk towards them.

"Hey babe! We didn't hear you come in."

"Yeah I can see that." I say giggling into the kiss she gives me.

"Axel has been trying to stand but he's not there yet." She says while he tugs on her hair.

"He'll get there." I say smiling at him. She hands him over to me and I peck his cheek. He giggles and starts to wrap his little baby fingers around my pointer finger. I smile at him before turning to Cheryl who was cleaning out his crib from all the toys that weren't supposed to be in there.

"Cherbear whatcha want for dinner?"

"You don't have to cook. It's my night. Plus you had to work today."

"Cheryl that doesn't matter." She huffs and faces me. She walks towards me and takes Axel out of my hands.

"I was wondering if we could order in some pizza. Is that alright?"

"Babe it's totally alright. Imma go order it right now okay. I love you." I say pecking her lips and Axel's cheek.

"I love you too." She says as I head downstairs to my purse that I left on the table.

I grab my phone and dial the pizza place. Once I place the order I hung up and head back upstairs to change into something more comfortable.

"What time is the pizza getting here love?"

"About thirty minutes." I say putting on her hoodie. She walks downstairs and I follow. She places Axel in his play pin before coming over and wrapping her arms around my waist, pulling me closer to her. She kisses me like she would usually do if she was waiting for me by the door, full of love.

"I missed you. A lot."

"I missed you too babe." She smiles and pecks all over my face before leading me to the couch.

"What movie you wanna watch?" She asks, straddling me.

"Can we watch a show instead?"

"Of course. What show?"

"Your favorite." I say smiling.

"You mean our favorite but you're too stubborn to admit it."

"Whatever." I say playfully rolling my eyes. She smiles and turns on The Flash.

Just about twenty minutes into the episode the doorbell rings. I try to stand up but then realize Cheryl is still straddling me.

"Babe get up real quick I'm gonna go get the pizza."

"No." She says while snuggling deeper into me. I laugh and stand up anyway. She wraps her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist. I open the door and gasp at who I see.

"No way! Jeanette?!"

"Oh my god! Toni is that you!"

"Yes. Omg I haven't seen you in forever!"

"Wow! Toni you look good!" She says smiling at me. See I know she meant it to be nice but I don't know how Cheryl interpreted that. When she says that Cheryl digs her face out of my neck and turns her head to face Jeanette.

"Oh! Who's this?" Jeanette says while looking at Cheryl then to me.

"Oh this is my wife Cheryl. Cheryl this is an old friend from junior high." She nods and unwraps herself from me. She walks over to Axel, picks him up and walks back over to us.

"Oh my god! You guys have a kid?!"

"Well she has been my wife for three years so it was bound to happen." I say laughing.

"What's his name?"

"Axel. If you don't mind I'll be taking that." She says coldly while taking the pizza from Jeanette's hands and walking off. I already know what this is about.

"He's adorable. Well have a nice night. Hopefully we can catch up!"

"Yeah. Okay goodbye!" I say, waving. I close the door and head to the living room where Cheryl placed the pizza on the coffee table and Axel in his high chair. I stop when I notice her shooting daggers at me.

"Wow! Toni you look good!" She says mocking Jeanette.

"Babe. She's just an old friend."

"An old friend that likes you." She mumbles. I laugh and she scoffs.

"This isn't funny! Toni for crying out loud she freaking has a crush on you!"

"Babe come here." She walks up to me, fire starting to ignite in her eyes.

"What Toni?" She spats. I smile and pull her in by her waist.

"Cherbear. You have nothing to be jealous of. Okay maybe she might have a crush on me. I wouldn't know and honestly I don't care. I am yours forever and ever. No need to worry about that. What we should be worried about is that pizza getting cold." She laughs and nods her head.

"I love you Toni. And I'm sorry. It's just you're mine."

"Yes babe I am yours. And I love you more."

"I love you most." She says kissing me repeatedly. I giggle and we sit on the couch eating our pizza and laughing at Axel every time he burps.