Cherry Blossom Tree pt.2

"Dad! Daddy! We're home!" I shout from the door. I look over at Toni but she's too busy scanning over house. As if on cue my parents come from their study and into the entryway.

"Hey kiddo. Who's this?" Daddy says first.

"Oh my god! Cheryl finally has friends?! We need to party asap!" Dad shouts while heading to the kitchen and grabbing champagne.

"Babe calm down! And there will be no partying tonight we have a very important meeting in the morning!"

"At least one of my parents are sane." I say while rolling my eyes. Toni lets out a giggle and dad comes back out with his arms crossed.

"You guys are no fun." Daddy and I shrug and head back to our original conversation.

"This is Toni the friend I told you about over the phone. We are having a very long sleepover. Don't worry we go to the same school so there is nothing to worry about. Oh and we are having movie night in the theater so don't expect to see us for about the rest of the night."

"Uhhh ok kiddo just ask if you guys need something. Also nice to meet you Toni you are welcome anytime."

"Wow um thanks. Nice to meet you too sir." She shakes his outstretched hand with a smile.

"Ew sir sounds so old just call me James." She nods and laughs a little.

"Oh and call me Jessie." My dad says. She nods at him also with a smile.

"Ok enough small talk. Come on TT we have a bunch of movies to get through." Before she can say anything I grab her hand and pull her up to my room.

"Ok so we are gonna do the whole comfy look. Like the sweatshirt, sweats, messy buns, and face masks. Got it?"

"Wow you're a bossy one. But sure whatever."

"Shut up and just go." I say pushing her into my bathroom. She laughs before closing the door. While she gets changed I also get changed. When she comes out her hair is already in a messy bun and I just perfected mine.

"Ok you go pick the movie and I'll get the snacks and face masks. She nods and follows me as I show her where the theater is before I go and get the snacks. When I come back it looks like she's stuck between some choices. "Hey Cherbear which one do you prefer?" I walk over and stand next to her after placing the snacks down.

"Which genre?"

"Well I picked one from every genre so I wanted to ask you."

"Fuck it let's just watch them all." I respond with a shrug. She looks at me and cocks her head to the side. I have to admit it makes her look sexy as hell.

"Are you sure. I don't know about you but I might fall asleep half way through."

"Yeah it's a Friday and it's fine I might be asleep before you." She nods her head and turns back to the movies.

"Well which one first?"

"Harry Potter of course!" I shout as I run over and put the movie in. When I'm done I'm met with her eyes.

"What?" I ask subconsciously biting the inside of my cheek.

"What do you mean?"

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Like what?" She asks while walking over to the closet and pulling out a blanket for us to share.

"Never mind." She knows damn well what she's doing and she knows it's working. She sits down on the unnecessary long couch and I sit next to her. She turns her head towards me but before she can say anything I speak first.

"Sorry but there is a hidden fee in watching movies with me I have to receive cuddles throughout the whole night."

"You're serious?"

"Yep TT."

"Fine come here cherbear." I squeal and she giggles as I cuddle up to her. I feel her stomach go up and down which relaxes me a lot. As one of her hands freely combs through my hair one of my thumbs rub the back of her neck. Out the corner of my eye I can see she's really focused on the movie so I advert my full gaze towards her.

"You're so fucking gorgeous." I didn't mean for that to slip out my mouth but it's already out there so yolo I guess. She turns her attention to me before responding.

"And you're so fucking beautiful." I feel my cheeks heat up so I lay my head on her stomach again returning my attention back to the movie. She does the same with a giggle. I let out a muffled 'shut up' which causes her to giggle even more.

After the movie goes off she tries to get up to put a new one in. "Cherbear I need to put a different movie on." She says after her fifth attempt to stand up which she failed.

"No. Please stay I'm so comfortable and relaxed."

"But the movie ended."

"And? Your point?"

After I said that she wrapped her arms around my back and stood up anyway. I responded by wrapping my feet around her waist. "You could've just said that you wanted to come along." She says with a giggle. "You are gonna be the death of me." I respond rolling my eyes. "Which one next?" She asks once she reaches the movies. "The Conjuring one and two. They scare the hell out of me but I still like them." She laughs and puts the first movie in. About a hour into the movie I'm scared as hell and won't even look at the screen. "Hey beautiful you know I could always turn it off." I shake my head no and once the blood thirsty scene is over I look back at the screen.

"We don't have to watch it anymore."

"I want to. So I am."

She nods her head and starts combing through my hair once again. The tension leaves my body and everything is fine. Until I get scared again. This time Toni doesn't even ask me if I want to turn it off. She just gets up with me wrapped around her and puts on something with Kevin Heart in it.

"But TT I.." she cut me off before I can finish my sentence.

"I know Cherbear but I wasn't gonna let you go through that. No way."

"Ugh fine." She playfully rolls her eyes and we go lay back down.

*12 Hours later*

At this point we are halfway through our last movie. We both are falling in and out of sleep so we agree to save the rest for another time.

"Hey TT?"

"Yes Cherbear?" I look up at her and she opens her eyes to look back at me. She tucks a piece of my messy bun that has fallen out behind my ear. I smile at her and she smiles back. I reach upwards and make my lips meet hers. She tenses for a second but then relaxes and kisses me back. When I pull back my cheeks are most likely as red as my favorite lipstick. I smile and she smiles back because in that moment we came to a silent agreement that we should take things slow just for the fun of it.

"Your adorable when you blush by the way."

"I'm gonna kill you Topaz." Her laugh is the last thing I hear before falling asleep with a smile on my face.