A Harem Protag In The Works

(A/N: Intro time!

I don't have that many plans for this. I want a cute, slice of life story.

For consistencies sake: Raccooneggs lives at the house as well, they all still LIVE at the house, corona virus? what corona virus?, and Smii7y and Kryoz visit often.

This will be more of a side project, so updates will be less frequent than normal. I don't expect this to earn many views, I'm just doing this for fun :D

She/her pronouns used!)

The Misfits. The elusive job I had regretted the minute I accepted. I was an editor, had been for a while. My portfolio was ever-expanding on the Youtube scene, and the Misfits felt like the next big step.

    SwaggerSouls: Would you be interested in editing for our group? That's podcasts and videos.

    I should have said no. Point blank no. Absolutely not.

     Me: That would be a dream come true!

    God fucking damn it.   

----------

    "Catch!" Mason yelled, tossing a bowl dangerously close to my head.

    "No! No catching with ceramic objects!" I covered my head and ducked.

    "Don't be a pussy Y/N!" Matt encouraged.

    "Yeah Y/N! Don't be a pussy!" Mason added, readying his hands in a catching position.

    "I'm going to murder both of you in your sleep." I groaned, sitting on my heels.

    "Hey! What's going on in here!" I heard Fitz barge in through the door.

    "Throwing this bowl!" Mason responded eagerly.

    "Help." I muttered.

    Fitz walked past them and extended his hand to me, which I gratefully took. He pulled me up to my feet and looked disapprovingly at the two troublemakers, both of which held breakable objects in the way one would hold a Frisbee, eyes lit up with mischief.

    "Don't hurt Y/N, we need a good looking harem protagonist!" He stated firmly.

    "Fuck's sake." I broke away and rubbed my temples, "I'm going upstairs to edit. Fuck off."

    "No m'lady!" Matt laughed. I flipped him off as I threw open my door.

     Let me interrupt to give some context. I moved into the fabled Misfit's house as an editor a month ago. I am female, which didn't go over well.

     "Swagger! You got a girl?" Mason gasped.

     "I'm right here. Hello- I'm Y/N." I gave an awkward wave.

     "It doesn't matter that she's a girl. She's good, don't obsess over her." Swagger moderated.

     "Wait what?"

     Two weeks into this endeavor, Mason showed me a drunken phrase he had written in his notes app. "The Misfits Editor is a Harem Protag."

      "Hilarious. I do have a name." I joked, pushing away the phone.

      "Wait, you aren't just the Misfits Editor?" Jay said Misfit's Editor in finger quotations.

       "What's up?" Racc pushed his way in. Mason handed him the phone. A grin broke out over his face, and repeated it towards me.

       "I'm going upstairs." I started walking, trying to hide my smile from them.

      A minute later, the door creaked open. I pivoted in my chair and looked at what seemed to be the entire Misfits group.

        "If you don't all get out I will skin you alive." I broke into a grin.

        "Which one of us can be the tsundere?" Fitz prompted.

        I lightly banged my head against my monitor, "Don't tell me you're still on that harem protag shit."

        "Can I be the childhood best friend?" Swagger raised his hand.

        "I met you three weeks ago." I responded.

        "And that's longer than you've know these guys. Dibs." He pumped his fist.

        "Wait can I be the one that's always like a big brother to the protag." Mason offered.

        "That's thinly veiled incest. Ew." I remarked.

        "Dude can I be-" Racc was cut off by me slamming the door on them.

        I slumped into my chair, concealing my smile in my hand. I was thoroughly pissed off that I was enjoying this.

        Okay. Now you're caught up to speed, so here we are. Two weeks later, I've been here for a month, this bit has been kept up. Then today, I walked in on them watching Ouran Highschool Host Club (a harem parody.)

         I watched OHSHC a while back, and when I heard the intro I raced from my room, tripping as I ran down the stairs and stumbling into the TV room.

        "What are you watching?" I ran into the room, sliding on the wooden floors in socks.

        "This harem anime, we're researching!" Toby said proudly.

        "One, that's a parody of a harem anime and two, please don't become a lollicon or incest twins." I walked up behind them.

        "Come watch." Mason patted the seat next to him. I sighed and sat on the floor in front of them.

        "I really have to go work." I protested. Racc responded by putting a hand on top of my head to keep in place.

        "Stay and watch." He said, staring at the TV.

        "You will die in seven days." I complained.

The Misfits Editor is a Harem Protagजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें