This Chapter's Short

"You guys have fun?" Toby greeted us, handing us our belongings. We gave quick responses, and gathered ourselves around the center of the park.

      "How long do we want to stay?" Jay asked, pulling out his phone.

       "At least a few more hours. It's only 12:30." Smii7y responded, glancing over at Jay's cell. I nodded in agreement along with the rest of the members, but my mind was elsewhere. I was still thinking about John and how harsh I had treated him.

        But, I felt uncomfortable approaching him. I couldn't just walk up to him like, "Sorry I yelled at you, but after kissing two of your friends I realized I shouldn't have been mad."

         The group continued talking, and I fell to the back of the crowd. Fumbling through my pockets I felt around granola bars and my wallet until I found a small pad of sticky notes. I pulled out the tiny yellow pad and a pencil that had been snapped in half.

         Hastily I wrote, "I'm sorry for being a bitch, P.S you're a good kisser." It was the most middle schooler note I could possibly think of, but it had to do. I folded it neatly into a one centimeter square and walked over to John.

         He gave me a slightly upset smile as I drew near him, but I shoved the yellow blob into his pocket and his expression changed to one of confusion. I skittered away to the other side of the group, near Toby.

         I watched as John pulled out the note and unfolded it, he looked at it with an expression of surprise and back up at me. He gave me an eye roll and smirk, then blew me a kiss. I let out a breathy chuckle and grinned.

(A/N: I didn't plan to write this chapter, but I felt I had to resolve John's conflict for the story end.)